things i should know,

Status
Not open for further replies.

mooony

Old-Salt
Hi, just wondering if any one knows anything about the following,
* infantry
* reme
* aac

I know some but what else should i really know for my 2nd interview. Need to know like were there based etc etc.
Thanks,
Ben.
 

Gren

LE
Thins you need to know????


How to spell would be a great start!
 
theres dozens of threads with the info you require.

try the search function, or check out the INF, REME and ACC forums.
 

LancePrivateJones

MIA
Book Reviewer
mooony said:
Hi, just wondering if any one knows anything about the following,
* infantry
* reme
* aac

I know some but what else should i really know for my 2nd interview. Need to know like were there based etc etc.
Thanks,
Ben.

There is a nice Gentleman on here who knows all about the AAC.

He is called 'The Lord Flashheart'.

Try asking him.
 

synergy22

Old-Salt
LancePrivateJones said:
There is a nice Gentleman on here who knows all about the AAC.

He is called 'The Lord Flashheart'.

Try asking him.

Of Course - Nice in small doses :)
 

Gren

LE
mooony said:
thanks guys. Oh and im sorry i missed out a G.


And an H, were, where, but I digress, when you say "what should I know" by that what do you mean?

Infantry = soldiers, Kill people

REME = Tradesmen, fix things

AAC = flash cnuts, fly over things


What are you after finding out?
 

mooony

Old-Salt
As in were will i be based after training, what job roles are there. I know how long and were ill go for training, need to know a little more about the actual job,
Thanks,
 

Gren

LE
mooony said:
As in were will i be based after training, what job roles are there. I know how long and were ill go for training, need to know a little more about the actual job,
Thanks,



Sorry, I can no longer continue with this thread, as you are very obviously taking the piss.
 
Have you been to the AFCO? Did you listen to the recruitment sergeant?!
 

mooony

Old-Salt
yes i did. In the first interview he said to me that i should look into the jobs more as i will be asked in the 2nd interview alot more about the jobs.
 

mooony

Old-Salt
alot of the links arent working for me on that website for some reason will have another go though!
thanks,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Top