Things Canadian.

As soon as you start referencing your mrs as the little squaw, I’ll give you credit for your proper name....Shouldn’t you be out hoarding hand sanitizer and bog roll?
Since I'm in Cornwall, there's no point because Coronavirus has nothing on the shit and pollutants that are all across the area.

The only thing I've seen that's sold out at Food Basics are the frozen White Castle sliders.

In your part of the province shouldn't that be "Big Chief Running Black Market Cigarette Operation"?
Cigarettes are passe. I think that smuggling disposable diapers into Canada and Chinamen into the USA is where the money's at now.

Since I'm in Cornwall, there's no point because Coronavirus has nothing on the shit and pollutants that are all across the area.

The only thing I've seen that's sold out at Food Basics are the frozen White Castle sliders.
You actually buy them? Thought you were a decent lad, that’s you finished in my books....

You actually buy them? Thought you were a decent lad, that’s you finished in my books....
It's for meals where prep time is minimal, and sobriety went by the wayside hours ago.

Good God, I even buy the tinned haggis from Food Basics too!

It's for meals where prep time is minimal, and sobriety went by the wayside hours ago.

Good God, I even buy the tinned haggis from Food Basics too!
That’s why they invented pizza delivery.........I’m just going to pretend I didn’t see your second statement....

That’s why they invented pizza delivery.........I’m just going to pretend I didn’t see your second statement....
I was at the British shop in Ottawa yesterday and saw that they stock tinned vegetarian haggis.

I never knew that such a creature could exist.

I was at the British shop in Ottawa yesterday and saw that they stock tinned vegetarian haggis.

I never knew that such a creature could exist.
You’re right, it can’t. Slanting things to appeal to a select group by changing recipes is just making a new item, nothing more.

Rant or not, I'm surprised that the CBC would pick up and publish what turns out to be a Facebook post by the author.

Would the CBC publish an article along the lines of "Dear Indians" telling them to stop blocking railways with such hackle-raising and condescending language?

Don't forget, the author said in her screed that "all white people are racist". I could care less if those were her own private thoughts and she can post them to her hearts' content. But when our national broadcaster picks this up and publishes it, that's where a line's crossed.

After all, every time the CBC's budget is being discussed, they always say that they're a vital institution that brings Canadians together.

My arse.
I seems to me the CBC was ever changing and the drift towards on message snowflakery and delusion of how relevant they are as an advertising medium is in free fall. My last visit was painful.

I seems to me the CBC was ever changing and the drift towards on message snowflakery and delusion of how relevant they are as an advertising medium is in free fall. My last visit was painful.
I listened to CBC Radio 2 for over 2 hours yesterday and I had to turn the radio off when the news report came at the top of the hour as all the lead story was about Super Tuesday, followed by Justin's irritating voice on another story. I try to keep my life as CBC-free as possible.

In your part of the province shouldn't that be "Big Chief Running Black Market Cigarette Operation"?
I know a mate who knows a mate on the rez. Taps nose.

Latest Threads