Things Canadian.

How utterly, utterly cynical of you!
No, me being a cynic would be saying these clowns from Malaysia didn’t have a chance of getting the best band on parade for drill and deportment at the Worlds this past Saturday......what do I know as they won, guess it’s time to cash in our kilts for pantaloons and sparkly shïte .....

Last edited:
No, me being a cynic would be saying these clowns from Malaysia didn’t have a chance of getting the best band on parade for drill and deportment at the Worlds this past Saturday......what do I know as they won, guess it’s time to cash in our kilts for pantaloons and sparkly shïte .....
I assume that their instruments were the pride of Sialkot?

I assume that their instruments were the pride of Sialkot?
They won Gr 4 with them, maybe the 78th will trade up.....
Best part though was when they played off after prizes were done they didn’t actually play, they hummed Scotland the Brave as they marched.....not taking the pïss either....

They won Gr 4 with them, maybe the 78th will trade up.....
Best part though was when they played off after prizes were done they didn’t actually play, they hummed Scotland the Brave as they marched.....not taking the pïss either....
Got a link to that?

I do have to say that the Malaysian band is not that bad, and they look far less ridiculous than the Indian and Pakistani army pipe bands who look like they bounce and wobble rather than march.

Got a link to that?

I do have to say that the Malaysian band is not that bad, and they look far less ridiculous than the Indian and Pakistani army pipe bands who look like they bounce and wobble rather than march.
I just used humming to get the point across, but you’ll know what I mean, they are at the end of the vid......

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
Any more bitchfesting and bans will be give.

Latest Threads