Things are looking up!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by The-Lord-Flasheart, Apr 16, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

after all i've seen .... there's nothing like coincidence ;)
  2. Crime is down as well- Hoorah for Liarbour. :twisted:

What with the improvements in the Health Service, the overall improvement in the national transportation system since 55 BC and the summer holidays HMF are currently enjoying in various Middle Eastern type resorts we should vote for Broon as President for Life.

On a more serious not though,the number of unqualifieds in skool isn't just down to teachers - what about the Chavs?
  3. Prices going through the roof and inflation stays at 2.5%. I don't think so.
  4. I would suggest it's the death throws of a dying government but I think the cracks are now the size of the San Andreas Fault.

Certainly don't envy whoever the next government will be. It'll be like clearing up after Hiroshima with a small dust pan and brush.
  5. Are you seriously suggesting that a government would cram all sorts of desparately unqualified types in to jobs that are beyond their capabilities just to make the unemployment figures look better and regardless of the social cost to future generations? For shame, Flashy, for shame!
  6. Flashy would NEVER say that! Well - not without calling someone a cunt surely? 8O

I am trying to get a house extended, and speak to council employees and Officials (Officious?) every day.

Living, breathing talking proof of Flashy's assertions.

PS Flashy You are aware this is CA yes? Just in case you were expecting some breasts to happen along soon..... :D
  7. I've got a bit of paper from HM, so I must be qualified! Only at weekends, though.
  8. Hey, lads, have you heard? The chocolate ration's going up to 25 grams a week!