Thieving plagerising oiks

#1
Earlier, some cnut was stealing people's normal login names for use in the Arrsepedia.

This was low.

But now we have some crow who has nicked 5/8 of my login name! What a cnut!

So, Stoat, who are you, and why have you nicked 5/8 of my login name? This is outrageous behaviour and I demand satisfaction - how dare you impersonate a part of me! I know that many people want to be me, and yet you want to just be 5/8 of me? I'm insulted that you didn't just take the whole thing!

Shocking! :evil:
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#2
stoatman said:
Earlier, some cnut was stealing people's normal login names for use in the Arrsepedia.

This was low.

But now we have some crow who has nicked 5/8 of my login name! What a cnut!

So, Stoat, who are you, and why have you nicked 5/8 of my login name? This is outrageous behaviour and I demand satisfaction - how dare you impersonate a part of me! I know that many people want to be me, and yet you want to just be 5/8 of me? I'm insulted that you didn't just take the whole thing!

Shocking! :evil:
At least they/he/she have left your 'man' hood intact (allegedly) :twisted: :lol:
 
#3
I AM the original Stoat, and have been since 28th August 1993 (and probably before), the night we founded the Nighthawks - its a very long story.

Was not aware of your presence when I signed up - no offence meant - take it as flattery if you like.

Stoat
 
#4
Could one of you change your name to weasle then weasle would be weaslly recognised while stoat would be stoatally different.
 
#5
Stoat said:
I AM the original Stoat, and have been since 28th August 1993 (and probably before), the night we founded the Nighthawks - its a very long story.

Was not aware of your presence when I signed up - no offence meant - take it as flattery if you like.

Stoat
What or who are the Nighthawks? Are you some sort of walt?
 
#6
Birdie_Numnums said:
Stoat said:
I AM the original Stoat, and have been since 28th August 1993 (and probably before), the night we founded the Nighthawks - its a very long story.

Was not aware of your presence when I signed up - no offence meant - take it as flattery if you like.

Stoat
What or who are the Nighthawks? Are you some sort of walt?
he's a fecking Walt :roll:
 
#12
brain_fart said:
polar69 said:
"Night hawk calling Dannyboy"

Dannyyyyyyyyy boy the pipes the pipes etc
Shouldn't that be "Broadsword this is Danny Boy" :?:
Well yes it SHOULD be but

A: I thought it would be FUNNY to change it
B: ISTR that 'allo 'allo did use that line but I could be wrong


<picks nose in disdain>
 

Latest Threads

New Posts