Thieving plagerising oiks

Earlier, some cnut was stealing people's normal login names for use in the Arrsepedia.

This was low.

But now we have some crow who has nicked 5/8 of my login name! What a cnut!

So, Stoat, who are you, and why have you nicked 5/8 of my login name? This is outrageous behaviour and I demand satisfaction - how dare you impersonate a part of me! I know that many people want to be me, and yet you want to just be 5/8 of me? I'm insulted that you didn't just take the whole thing!

Shocking! :evil:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
stoatman said:
Earlier, some cnut was stealing people's normal login names for use in the Arrsepedia.

This was low.

But now we have some crow who has nicked 5/8 of my login name! What a cnut!

So, Stoat, who are you, and why have you nicked 5/8 of my login name? This is outrageous behaviour and I demand satisfaction - how dare you impersonate a part of me! I know that many people want to be me, and yet you want to just be 5/8 of me? I'm insulted that you didn't just take the whole thing!

Shocking! :evil:
At least they/he/she have left your 'man' hood intact (allegedly) :twisted: :lol:

I AM the original Stoat, and have been since 28th August 1993 (and probably before), the night we founded the Nighthawks - its a very long story.

Was not aware of your presence when I signed up - no offence meant - take it as flattery if you like.

Stoat

Could one of you change your name to weasle then weasle would be weaslly recognised while stoat would be stoatally different.

Stoat said:
I AM the original Stoat, and have been since 28th August 1993 (and probably before), the night we founded the Nighthawks - its a very long story.

Was not aware of your presence when I signed up - no offence meant - take it as flattery if you like.

Stoat
What or who are the Nighthawks? Are you some sort of walt?

Birdie_Numnums said:
Stoat said:

Stoat
What or who are the Nighthawks? Are you some sort of walt?
he's a fecking Walt :roll:

brain_fart said:
polar69 said:
"Night hawk calling Dannyboy"

Dannyyyyyyyyy boy the pipes the pipes etc
Shouldn't that be "Broadsword this is Danny Boy" :?:
Well yes it SHOULD be but

A: I thought it would be FUNNY to change it
B: ISTR that 'allo 'allo did use that line but I could be wrong

<picks nose in disdain>

Latest Threads