• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Thieving Geordie Scum

Had to make up a Daily Mail heading for this thread...

,,,"Jubilee celebrations at a Newcastle cathedral were marred when items including medals were stolen from displays.

St Nicholas Cathedral held a weekend of events, including a flower festival, to mark the Queen's Diamond Jubilee which attracted more than 2,000 visitors.

Military medals, map-making instruments and a vintage flying scarf were taken from the floral exhibitions."

BBC News - Theft mars St Nicholas Cathedral Jubilee celebration

ps. My grandparents were Geordies so I can judge all Geordies with the same bigotry :)

Not a geordie but live in Geordie land for my sins....... need to go somewhere might have the righ tool to make your map..no need for a satnav..:thumright:.

Well, if you leave things on display with 'more than 2000 visitors', what do they think will happen.

'Reverend Canon Sheila Bamber said the thefts were "outrageous".'

Fucking numb cunts. Similar to saying 'yeah I left my car keys in my car, and it was running, and someone simply jumped in and nicked it!!!' Oh the horror, the horror.

Anyway, who is to say it was a Geordie that stole these items. We have all sorts of imports, national and international, cutting about the capital city of the north these days. I reckon it was one of them dirty Kosovans you see walking around. You know the ones, with chip grease all over their hairdoos and wearing leather jackets with tracky bottoms.

Actually, that sounds more like scousers.

Well, if you leave things on display with 'more than 2000 visitors', what do they think will happen.

Fucking numb cunts. Similar to saying 'yeah I left my car keys in my car, and it was running, and someone simply jumped in and nicked it!!!' Oh the horror, the horror.
Bizarrely you can leave you keys in a car that was running in Hong Kong and have about a 1,000% less chance of having it nicked than in the UK..

Bizarrely you can leave you keys in a car that was running in Hong Kong and have about a 1,000% less chance of having it nicked than in the UK..
Alternatively, you can lock your keys in your car in the UK and there will be plenty people with the knowledge to get them back out for you.

Especially if you leave it anywhere near Thieving Geordie Scum of course.

Oddly enough I wouldn't think of stealing someones car even if it was left running with the doors open, nor stealing medals etc just because they weren't nailed down.

More fool me I suppose.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Especially if you leave it anywhere near Thieving Geordie Scum of course.

Oddly enough I wouldn't think of stealing someones car even if it was left running with the doors open, nor stealing medals etc just because they weren't nailed down.

More fool me I suppose.
Quit yo Jibber-jabber! You ain't hurt, yo pathetic!, Argh! If I ever catch you acting like a crazy fool again, you're gonna meet my friend pain! Snickers, get some nuts!

The north east. Number One party destination for Stag Nights, Hen Nights and Corporate Bonding things.

Please bring your cars and leave your valuables in plain view at all times. We do not have time to rummage around under your car seats.

Given that the military footprint is so small up here, the rat-boys, charva's and assorted twats believe the Army to be still wearing battledress and carrying lee-enfields. Thats when HM Forces register on their miserable little world at all.

Cunts.

Latest Threads