Thieving chav killed whilst trying to rob shopkeeper.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
To be fair it does sound like the shopkeeper lost it a bit, but who knows how they would react in such a situation?

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
BiscuitsAB said:

laughed my tits off then laughed them off some more when i saw the shop keeper was a sikh. I know a few and their a good bunch of lads hard drinking and hard fighting. Give the man a medal.
Don't some sikhs carry a small ceremonial knife as part of their religion? If that's the case the thief really was asking for it!

Ravers said:
BiscuitsAB said:

laughed my tits off then laughed them off some more when i saw the shop keeper was a sikh. I know a few and their a good bunch of lads hard drinking and hard fighting. Give the man a medal.
Don't some sikhs carry a small ceremonial knife as part of their religion? If that's the case the thief really was asking for it!
All practicing Sihks carry one as one of the 5 K's not a big thing but big enough to do some damage.

theiftaker said:
The robber was killed by his own knife apparently...........Ha,ha,ha
Right On!
The thug smashed the driver’s side window with the butt of his knife, attacked Tony and demanded his hard-earned takings.

They struggled for several minutes. Then Kilroe’s knife entered his own chest. He staggered off but collapsed and died a short distance away.

Police were called and found shocked Tony nursing wounds to his back and neck. After being treated in hospital the bemused shopkeeper found himself remanded in custody. He was later released on police bail
...the chavscum got what he deserved!

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
insert-coin-here said:
Thanks Ravers I needed some cheering up!

Good drills that man!
It will cheer you up even more when you read how much of thieving fatherless he was before his encounter with Mr Singh.

Quoted from the scum:

Kilroe, originally from Billinge, near St Helens, began his campaign of robbery and violence in 1999, aged just 17, with his first conviction for assault and burglary.

Three years later he was convicted of possessing cannabis and an offensive weapon. Around Skelmersdale, there are a number of local people who know exactly what it is like to be on the end of one of Kilroe’s terrifying robberies.

In 2002, shop assistant Susan Pye was serving alone in the High Street Store in Old Skelmersdale when Kilroe, then aged 19, held a knife to her face and helped himself to cash from the till, a bottle of spirits and a packet of cigarettes.

In the same month he continued his campaign against lone, female shopkeepers, robbing a newsagents and a post office, also in Old Skelmersdale.

He was eventually sentenced to four years in youth custody but his punishment seemed to have little effect. He continued to target shopkeepers on his release and last September he was back in court accused of committing two armed raids in the space of four days.

In one, postmaster Terry Limb was hit over the head with a handgun at his post office in Skelmersdale.

Excellent result.
Can't help thinking the CPS would react differently if it was a white man against a non-white.
Never the less, it's good to see the CPS using some common sense.

A few years ago one of the local scrotes tried to rob Hightrees Garage in the town with a toy gun.RUC were tipped off (aparently his drink fueled plan was overheard in the local bar where all the scrotes in the town hung out) & waiting for him & he was given the good news by a issue .357 Ruger & never recovered!
Buuuttt.....he was a 'good lad,cared for his granny,blah..blah.....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Tankiebootneckdad The NAAFI Bar 5
CardinalSin The Intelligence Cell 112
stoatman The NAAFI Bar 12