Thieving at the lowest level

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Ventress, Oct 18, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

2. What a lovely bloke! Lets hope there is karma and the thieving ****** gets what's coming to him - Already court martialled twice for theft; nice bloke!
  3. A bit more than foolish mediumwhiteamericano....

"The jury was also told Hill had been court martialled twice in the past for taking things from other soldiers.

In 1998 he stole a bank card from a friend’s room in barracks before using it, and in 2005 he took a junior ranking’s car.

Hill pleaded not guilty to seven counts of burglary, two of theft and 11 of fraud, but was convicted on all matters."
  4. And a SNCO with 20 yrs service, 20 wasted years now. What a ****.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. How does someone get court martialled TWICE for theft, and still remain serving let alone get promoted to Sgt???? Have things changed so much?
  6. How has he managed to push out 20 years with a rap sheet like that???
  7. Am I missing something here? CM twice for dishonesty offences? And still in?

You reap what you sow.
  8. Thanks for the clarification Chuffit. For the record I could call him a twat, a knob or even a **** but we all know that already. Foolish will suffice for now; you should see me when I am really pissed off.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Dosen't say if he was convicted.
    Mighty have managed to bluff it if he managed to get the soldiers to change their story
  10. My thoughts exactly. Would've hoped he'd have spatula shaped fingers by now from all the times they've been accidentally bumpered.
  11. Deserves all he has coming to him. Loss of Pension etc
  12. ?
  13. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Don't forget Bankruptcy
  14. More to the point,where has Ventress been.I ain't seen him for ages!