• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Thieving at the lowest level

What a lovely bloke! Lets hope there is karma and the thieving ****** gets what's coming to him - Already court martialled twice for theft; nice bloke!

A bit more than foolish mediumwhiteamericano....

"The jury was also told Hill had been court martialled twice in the past for taking things from other soldiers.

In 1998 he stole a bank card from a friend’s room in barracks before using it, and in 2005 he took a junior ranking’s car.

Hill pleaded not guilty to seven counts of burglary, two of theft and 11 of fraud, but was convicted on all matters."

A

Aleegee1698

What a lovely bloke! Lets hope there is karma and the thieving ****** gets what's coming to him - Already court martialled twice for theft; nice bloke!
And a SNCO with 20 yrs service, 20 wasted years now. What a ****.

How does someone get court martialled TWICE for theft, and still remain serving let alone get promoted to Sgt???? Have things changed so much?

How does someone get court martialled TWICE for theft, and still remain serving let alone get promoted to Sgt???? Have things changed so much?
My thoughts exactly. Would've hoped he'd have spatula shaped fingers by now from all the times they've been accidentally bumpered.

Unbeleivable, he pinched some of my gear a couple of weeks before i finished training but him being the boss and all i was told to leave it. Never thought he would sink this low.

Latest Threads