Thieving at the lowest level

What a lovely bloke! Lets hope there is karma and the thieving ****** gets what's coming to him - Already court martialled twice for theft; nice bloke!

A bit more than foolish mediumwhiteamericano....

"The jury was also told Hill had been court martialled twice in the past for taking things from other soldiers.

In 1998 he stole a bank card from a friend’s room in barracks before using it, and in 2005 he took a junior ranking’s car.

Hill pleaded not guilty to seven counts of burglary, two of theft and 11 of fraud, but was convicted on all matters."

A

Aleegee1698

What a lovely bloke! Lets hope there is karma and the thieving ****** gets what's coming to him - Already court martialled twice for theft; nice bloke!
And a SNCO with 20 yrs service, 20 wasted years now. What a ****.

How does someone get court martialled TWICE for theft, and still remain serving let alone get promoted to Sgt???? Have things changed so much?

How has he managed to push out 20 years with a rap sheet like that???

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
How does someone get court martialled TWICE for theft, and still remain serving let alone get promoted to Sgt???? Have things changed so much?
Dosen't say if he was convicted.
Mighty have managed to bluff it if he managed to get the soldiers to change their story

My thoughts exactly. Would've hoped he'd have spatula shaped fingers by now from all the times they've been accidentally bumpered.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Unbeleivable, he pinched some of my gear a couple of weeks before i finished training but him being the boss and all i was told to leave it. Never thought he would sink this low.

It gets worse some shit has nicked the war memorial statue from the British legion in tidworth over the week end.Now that is sodding low.

He should have his hands cut off, before being slapped across the face by all he has wronged... with his own hands.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
wotan Multinational HQ 6
CardinalSin The Intelligence Cell 112
stoatman The NAAFI Bar 12