Thieves steel Poppy Tins

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by STILTS, Nov 12, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'd have them dealt with by the justice system and have them face the legal ramifications of their actions.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. I would pen a suitable letter of outrage to the Daily Hate, but some fecker nicked me pen
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Essix eh? Wonder if that's Saaaaaaarfend or Basoland. *click* Ah, Saaaaaaarfend innit.
  4. Happens every year, junkies steal from their own kin. So stealing from strangers is to be expected.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Are we still sending them on SAFARI to Africa because they are badly done by?

I think given the option I'd like to force feed them every single coin that they stole.

6. I'd make them Listen to Lionel Ritchie songs for a week
    • Like Like x 2
  7. I'd make them eat magnets then throw the steel poppy tins at them.
    • Like Like x 3

8. Far too a sensible answer for the NAAFI, you must try harder!!
  9. Unfortunately because the Poppy Collection is very specifically targeted for November 11th the thieves know that the tins will be full. It's about time that we had swipe terminals so you can just swipe your debit card and automatically donate £1 everytime you did it.

Edit coz it's the NAAFI: I'd make them do 100 hours community service keeping Sluggie company.
  10. What's Sluggo done now? Fighting in bars again?

Send them to Africa. Got lots of kitties and things out here that will take care of them if they survive the exotic little surprises the manyappas will leave them to take home in their shreddies.
  11. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

I see your a fan of cruel and unusual punishments still.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. You bleeding heart liberal.

These fuckers deserve the full Chris De Burgh.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. You lot are a bunch of softies.

Make them watch the whole series of X FACTOR.