Thieves steel Poppy Tins

I'd have them dealt with by the justice system and have them face the legal ramifications of their actions.

Far too a sensible answer for the NAAFI, you must try harder!!

Unfortunately because the Poppy Collection is very specifically targeted for November 11th the thieves know that the tins will be full. It's about time that we had swipe terminals so you can just swipe your debit card and automatically donate £1 everytime you did it.

Edit coz it's the NAAFI: I'd make them do 100 hours community service keeping Sluggie company.

What's Sluggo done now? Fighting in bars again?

Send them to Africa. Got lots of kitties and things out here that will take care of them if they survive the exotic little surprises the manyappas will leave them to take home in their shreddies.

Unfortunately because the Poppy Collection is very specifically targeted for November 11th the thieves know that the tins will be full. It's about time that we had swipe terminals so you can just swipe your debit card and automatically donate £1 everytime you did it.

Edit coz it's the NAAFI: I'd make them do 100 hours community service keeping Sluggie company.

I see your a fan of cruel and unusual punishments still.

well we all know the area of europe the thieves hail from...

im so looking forward to the influx from bulgaria in the coming years...

You bleeding heart liberal.

These fuckers deserve the full Chris De Burgh.
That just for starters? I'd make them listen to that Peusdo French cunt Celine Dion's back catolouge then topped off by this

51Ezd-3oziL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
Interesting that the BBC don't show the CCTV images of the thieves, while if you dig around you can find some photos. I wonder why?
As the hue of their skin is a bit darker than one would normally expect to find of a natural inhabitant of these fair isles?