Thieves make off with charity tin at Veterans event

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by AlbertOBalsam, Jun 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anger as thieves steal charity box at Weymouth Veterans Festival

I'm spitting nails over this - While I was clapping the old 'uns parade until my arms ached, some scum of the Earth lifted a collection tin with over £100 from the Star and Garter stand during our veterans festival.

Just thinking that I live in the same town as this lowlife gets me very angry indeed.

2. They should have had it tied down!

3. They shouldn't have to...it is however an unfortunate sign of the times

4. The amount of scum that now inhabits my once beautiful town means it would need more than tying.

5. You are clearly mistaken.

6. They shouldn't have it tied down...but they should have it booby-trapped :)

7. "Tough on crime and tough on the causes of crime" - T. Bliar.

8. Thieving chav scum vote Labour

9. cut the hands off the thieving cnuts.

10. Considering I've seen heroin addicts swallow a package that had until moments before been stuffed in their own shite-box, I'm afraid it's not hard to grasp that the bloke who stole it feels no compunction - just relief that he can pay for his next hit.

Doesn't mean I'm not an advocate of 'correctional rehab' for such people.... dark alley, hickory stick, six months in traction kind of rehab.

11. Well done Weymouth, :clap:
    Been there many times with FV432/Stalwart from ASoT Bordon. Great town.

12. Chain them to the scumbags who stole the Memorial Plates from the Plymouth Memorial on the Hoe, put them in a small boat and drag them behind the first Warship to leave Plymouth Sound so they can use as a target to test fire their weapons...

Words Fail at times like these...

13. Not a rope burn then?

We can live in hope.