Thieveing Pikey Cnuts Steeling From Vehicles

Discussion in 'Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs' started by Poacher, Mar 17, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Tonight, (and I am still fizzing about it), some pikey cnut stole my front indicator off my motor, when I am parked down town.

Its hardly newsworthy, which got me thinking, how many of the great and good arrsers have had odd things nicked from or in their motor? Is this a new thing, a trend of the current skint that is going round? Or is it just always been the five fingered discount and tonight was my turn? :?

2. Recently, just a couple of doors away from my house, some git smashed the rear window of a Mondeo overnight..... to steal a scarf! A week later, for no good reason, some git smashed the passengers side wing mirror on my bavarian.
    Happens evey day to someone.

3. Having just looked on fleabay where you can pick them up for my car for about 8 quid, how low does it get. Is it worth a wrap of crystal meth to get nicked.

Mind you the bread-knife told me it is not as bizarre as when I went to march out from my quarter in Episkopi a few years ago, someone had physically dug up and nicked the garden path from outside my quarter. It wasnt even the Kingo's who were taking over as the RIB :omfg:

4. Whilst on exercise at batus, a hell of a lot of rubies and bulbs went missing of our 432s + spartans.

During the exercise I was involved in an accident which I got mangled a bit and had to be cas-evac'd. Luckily some lads from the battlgroup we were supporting stopped in there warriors to patch me and the driver up while awaiting ambulances etc. A lot of our kit went missing at this point also, strangely. Who knows what happened to it!

We were supporting a regiment called 1 KINGS. We should have known better.

Incidentally, the driver lost a few teeth in the accident when he banged his head into his hatch. The going joke at the time was that the kingos had half-inched them aswell :eek:

6. Dont be taking the mick out of my Morris Marina :lol:

7. Mate of mine had his windscreen nicked :)

8. A few years back, having broken the driver's door window to get into my car, the cnut proceded to steal two Pear Drops from the glove box. And a plaster from my first aid kit (he cut his hand on the broken glass).

£60 and a day off work to get the damage repaired. The fuzz took samples of the blood as DNA evidence which helped secure a conviction (among the 20-odd other break-ins that he admitted to). Not that I got my £60 back, though.

9. I used to work in a garage, an Astra came in with a rattling exhaust we look underneath and someone had nicked the downpipe, however they'd gone to the trouble of tie wrapping an old one back on!!

However I have been a thieving pikey mind, in the past, I would park next to a car in a multi storey and exchange windscreen wipers when MOT was due.

10. Just the one? Seems like a one-sided discussion to me.

11. The spare wheel cover off of my trooper was stolen when I was parked up in Aylesbury a good few months ago. Oh well, makes it look slightly less gay.

12. About 25 years ago in Gütersloh, I had a No2 jacket stolen out the back of my Golf, which was parked out side my MQ. Never did understand what that was all about. Spent ages getting all the glass splinters out of the car. P& SS told me they could finger print the car but would make an even bigger mess. I politely declined.

13. A bout 20 years ago a friend of mine had the air filter assembly stolen out of her mini!

14. udipur

udipur LE Book Reviewer

Not just the pikeys who are tea leaves.

I had my blues hat swiped from a peg outside the dining room in Old College after the passing out parade.

Decidedly un-officer like behaviour.

15. It seems that stealing old vehicles is now a worth-while occupation.
    My pal's old LT van has been under attack three times now; apparently, the older vehicles are being stolen for spares