Thief locked up for sock cock-up

Thief who fumbled with socks on hands during robbery is jailed for four years
by Krissy Storrar, Daily Mirror 17/02/2011

A THIEF using woolly socks as gloves so he did not leave prints spent so long fumbling for cash that a queue built up at the *shop he was robbing.

At Basildon crown court yesterday, Steven Storer, 24, of Pitsea, Essex, was jailed for four years for the robbery.

Perhaps Steven should be offered some tuition on the use of socks?

Steven Storer, 24, was jailed for four years yesterday, for antics his defence team claimed were down to taking a contaminated batch of heroin.
Wasn't his fault, then. Shame it hadn't been a bit more contaminated.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Can we have a Fashion Forum? Some of our contributors are quite well dressed and if we had a Fashion Forum we could all talk about fashion.

Thanks.

Can we have a Fashion Forum? Some of our contributors are quite well dressed and if we had a Fashion Forum we could all talk about fashion.

Thanks.
you asked for a model train forum if I remember young man, and I have never seen you play with it once.

Its all very well asking for these forums but who is going to look after them eh?

Hairy Fanny, In your face says...
6:45pm Thu 17 Feb 11

Can I have a number 4 served with extra Cream of Sum Yung Gai and a portion of saw bum ho please?
Enjoy your **** adventures inside you little bell end.

Quality.
Not someone on here by any chance?

Hairy Fanny, In your face says...
6:45pm Thu 17 Feb 11

Can I have a number 4 served with extra Cream of Sum Yung Gai and a portion of saw bum ho please?

Missed something here? What is the connection with tea-leafs & socks?
Enjoy your **** adventures inside you little bell end.

Quality.
Not someone on here by any chance?
Have i missed something? What is the connection with tealeafs or socks????