Thief Force Fed

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Pork_Pie, Aug 5, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BBC Link

Would have thought that the land of curry could do better than a few bananas, but they got there in the end.

Pity our police can't force feed suspects, according to the demands of the situation.

2. No, our coppers buy the cnuts a McDonalds Happy Meal.

It's their "Human Rights," innit?

3. I'd have thought that a violation of their Human Rights. I'm sure there's some prohibition against cruelty.

4. You sadistic barsteward Werewolf :twisted: they'd have the sh*tes for weeks after a McPuke.

5. Thank you, old boy. One tries one's best. :twisted:

But you have'nt realised the true genius of my Evil Plan: feed the scroats McMeals until nature takes it's course and they die of heart disease etc.

Stealth Capital Punishment - not as fast as the traditional variety, but it cuts out all that tedious whining about human rights...

6. I wonder who got the job of sorting out the sh*t.

7. Well the UK police have Special Constables so I wonder if the Indian Police have similar. If not they must have probationers :twisted:

8. You'd have thought, being in India there would have been enough chilli around to induce the "Bombay two-step" or rather the "Mumbai two-step" as Ghandi's revenge should now be known.

9. You're right, i've known the CID to buy prisoners they've produced from prison for further questioning a Mcdonalds in exchange for confessions of a load of crime's they have commited. Most of which dealt with by way of "Taken into Consideration" or TIC;s (efectively ignored).

Me i'd rather give them Feck all till they cough it all up anyway.

10. Pity the old Knuckle Sandwich is no longer an option.

Knew a bloke who served in CID in the late 70's - 80's. Some of the stories he told me were right out of Life on Mars.

11. :D They left the skins on the bananas when he had to eat them :D

12. No doubt the Indian army also give aid to the civil powers,
    A squaddie innit?