• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Thief Force Fed

An Indian suspect was forced by police to eat 50 bananas as a laxative, to retrieve a necklace he was accused of stealing and swallowing.
BBC Link

Would have thought that the land of curry could do better than a few bananas, but they got there in the end.

Pity our police can't force feed suspects, according to the demands of the situation.

Pork_Pie said:
An Indian suspect was forced by police to eat 50 bananas as a laxative, to retrieve a necklace he was accused of stealing and swallowing.
BBC Link

Would have thought that the land of curry could do better than a few bananas, but they got there in the end.

Pity our police can't force feed suspects, according to the demands of the situation.
No, our coppers buy the cnuts a McDonalds Happy Meal.

It's their "Human Rights," innit?

Werewolf said:
Pork_Pie said:
BBC Link

You sadistic barsteward Werewolf :twisted: they'd have the sh*tes for weeks after a McPuke.

The_IRON said:
Werewolf said:
Pork_Pie said:
BBC Link

You sadistic barsteward Werewolf :twisted: they'd have the sh*tes for weeks after a McPuke.
Thank you, old boy. One tries one's best. :twisted:

But you have'nt realised the true genius of my Evil Plan: feed the scroats McMeals until nature takes it's course and they die of heart disease etc.

Stealth Capital Punishment - not as fast as the traditional variety, but it cuts out all that tedious whining about human rights...

You'd have thought, being in India there would have been enough chilli around to induce the "Bombay two-step" or rather the "Mumbai two-step" as Ghandi's revenge should now be known.

Werewolf said:
Pork_Pie said:
BBC Link

You're right, i've known the CID to buy prisoners they've produced from prison for further questioning a Mcdonalds in exchange for confessions of a load of crime's they have commited. Most of which dealt with by way of "Taken into Consideration" or TIC;s (efectively ignored).

Me i'd rather give them Feck all till they cough it all up anyway.

The_Seagull said:
Werewolf said:
Pork_Pie said:
BBC Link

You're right, i've known the CID to buy prisoners they've produced from prison for further questioning a Mcdonalds in exchange for confessions of a load of crime's they have commited. Most of which dealt with by way of "Taken into Consideration" or TIC;s (efectively ignored).

Pity the old Knuckle Sandwich is no longer an option.

Knew a bloke who served in CID in the late 70's - 80's. Some of the stories he told me were right out of Life on Mars.

FrankCastle said:
The_Seagull said:
Werewolf said:
Pork_Pie said:
BBC Link

Pity the old Knuckle Sandwich is no longer an option.

Knew a bloke who served in CID in the late 70's - 80's. Some of the stories he told me were right out of Life on Mars.
:D They left the skins on the bananas when he had to eat them :D

Latest Threads