Thick Chav Scum

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by sparkysapper, Dec 9, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good to see you reading the right newspaper there.....Sparky...... :wink:

2. Not surprised, once in the past when I though I might be a lawyer, I was doing work experience and sat in court with tthe barrister for the defence. Chav decided he had top be put on the stand and no amount of disuasion would stop him. When asked where he was at the timeof the burglary said, It couldn't have been me I was breaking in to a jewellery shop in the shopping centre at the time....and sure enough on investigation and studying the CCTV in the shopping centre there was our smiley faced villain. 'Not guilty' your honour.

3. Have to laugh at somthing on these long shifts, even if it is the scum.

Sparky

4. Sparky[/quote]

Not surprised, once in the past when I though I might be a lawyer, I was doing work experience and sat in court with tthe barrister for the defence. Chav decided he had top be put on the stand and no amount of disuasion would stop him. When asked where he was at the timeof the burglary said, It couldn't have been me I was breaking in to a jewellery shop in the shopping centre at the time....and sure enough on investigation and studying the CCTV in the shopping centre there was our smiley faced villain. 'Not guilty' your honour.[/quote]

Sparky - I presume it was your spelling and punctuation that stopped you becoming a lawyer!!!!!!

5. Please re read the post and you will see that it was not i that wrote that statement but it was Postie.

Waiting for the apology.

Sparky

6. Apologies Sparky, too early on a Friday morning!!!

7. I will let you off. :):)

I have only been in work 2 1/2 hours, more is the pity.

Sparky

8. Been in since 7am this morning as have to clear desk of paper before deploying into the field later today. Thank god the temperature has risen slightly, don't think I can get any more warm kit in my bergan. Will require small boy/new recruit, to carry the bloody thing!!

9. That is what they are for, can i carry your Bergan Cpl ?? please please let me.

Sparky

10. Disagree - Cpls will all be doing useful things. Those young chaps who favour the Burberry label, with a distant look in their eyes will be the chosen ones!!

11. chimera

chimera LE Moderator