Thick celebrities

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by robroy, Oct 2, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The wife watches a quiz type show called Celebrity Juice. During last nights episode a panel member called Joey Essex was asked "which country borders Wales". After much deliberation the thick twat said he would have to make a guess. His answer, Russia

2. Sometimes the quiz shows are scripted but that creature is one of the "TOWIE" crowd of celebrities who have made it big for more than 15 minutes because they are SO cretinous.

To be a celebrity now is not about being great. It is about being uneducated and acting like the class idiot !

• Like Like x 1
  3. I remember a radio interview from the 90's of Kylie Minogue, who was asked for her views on the situation in (Apartheid) South Africa.

Here reply was: Quote : 'They should stop killing the elephants.....'

Bless.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I've had the displeasure of meeting joey Essex, he is a absolute idiot. I was in a VIP area at a nightclub in London and this cretin was also there. I don't think it can actually spell it's own name.

He does put it on a bit, however he is no Mensa member.

5. I'm going to the Manchester Star Ball a week on Saturday, which I am told will be full of Coronation street "stars", Hollyoaks cast and footballers, I'm not into football and I don't watch soaps so I won't have a clue who most of them are, but I can imagine there will be some fucking thick cunts among them (and some fit lasses to ogle if I'm lucky). I'll revert in this thread after I've been.

6. Yeah, thanks for sharing.

7. Anyone who watches such crap as 'TOWIE' or the like, should have their eyeballs torn out.

• Like Like x 9
  8. That depends on why you watch it. I watch it to confirm the decline of our society and to more easily identify the future fertiliser of my new world order. These mentally and physically retarded human poodles are to be used as a sort of 'carbon credit scheme' under Mothman's benevolent dictatorship.

Essex will have to be depopulated of course and renamed Lebensraum.

• Like Like x 1
  9. What's a TOWIE?

10. That ex-boxer Ewbank. He was a thickie that's for sure. Spoke with a lisp and denied it even though it was obvious. And he put on airs and graces when he spoke. Other celebrities would laugh at him and he's look at them like he couldn't see that HE was the joke.

11. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

The Only Way Is Essex.

They have a competition with Big Brother to try and find the most cretinous individual in the UK.

Despite throwing up thousands of contenders, research continues.

Thus far Amy Childs is my entry for reverse evolution - her brain cells seems to be regressing back to those of a mollusc.

Wordsmith

• Like Like x 1
  12. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

He used to drink after hours in a pub in Hove. My sister was a barmaid there. She said away from the spotlight and among people he trusted, he was nothing like the persona he projected on TV. Apparently a quiet and genuinely nice guy.

Wordsmith

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yes, I'd agree with that.

14. I don't particularly mind 'slebs not being MENSA types, just so long as they can actually do something (sing, play a sport etc) but ever since Big Brother we've made a habit of making complete and utter fucktards famous.

In twenty years time, when I see the PLA's tanks on the streets of my town, and see the local lasses selling themselves to the invading soldiery for tins of compo rather than worthless scrips with Charles III's face on them, I will know that we reached the end of a downward spiral that started when some cunt put Jade Goody on TV.

• Like Like x 4
  15. What do you mean was? The cnut is still as thick as pig shit.