Thick as pigshit USAF Academy cadet

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by crabtastic, May 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Erm ok. Me thinks shes going to get abused by her fellow workers when she gets back.
  2. USAF-Doesn't really surprise me really having worked with some of them...
  3. You don't like Americans do you Crabtastic.
  4. If I was her fellow workers, I'd probably abuse her.
  5. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

None of us do when they're as stupid as you and her.
    BTW ... would you have to salute her? 8)

Have you ever considered getting yourself a life elsewhere? Like being a seriously professional pilot?

Just a thought.
  6. words fail.

Lets hope she doesn't end up as a Forward Air Controller.
  7. Or worse - a pilot.
  8. She's a fückin' Septic! What can you say?

9. What can you say about that one! what a big fud :slow:
  10. :D

Attached Files:

11. OOOOOOOOOOOOh my god :?
  12. You're anti-American. :salut: me
  13. I like Americans. I have a problem with morons and while in your case there is obviously a correlation, I don't believe the relationship to be causal. I don't attribute your sheep-like intellect and pitifully low self-esteem to the fact that you're American. I attribute them to the fact that your uncle probably paid your dad to let him "bad touch" your lady bits- maybe as recently as last Tuesday.

Face facts, Tiffany. There are some real retards serving in uniform. You and this silly bint are two of them. And if you don't think I or anyone else wouldn't mercilessly rip the piss out of a British Serviceman/woman if they did something so fuckwitted on national television then you clearly haven't spent that much time in the NAAFI Bar.
  14. No you don't.

You've singlehandedly poisoned the relationship between British and US soldiers on this website.