Theyre inbred in Norfolk - says MP

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by PassingBells, Aug 10, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. is he wrong though????
  2. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

:D :D :D

Brave to put his head above the parapit. I wonder what he would say about the pointy heads you find in Sennybridge or Otterburn?
  3. Can't see why he should. Have you had a look recently around Kings Lynn?

It's like the set from 'The Hills have Eyes' mate.

Mind you, it's worse over the border in Suffolk. Everybody there is his own Grandad.
  4. Sit having a brew on the High Street in Huntingdon; see the same face every third person. Scary as s**t.
  5. That is unfair. People in Otterburn breed with sheep :wink:
  6. Gibson is one of the few labour MPs I have any respect for. Unfortunately for 3 years I have lived in Clarke's, not Gibson's constituency.
    There is inbreeding in Norfolk, or at least there was. There is a genetic link. However the rates of social deprivation could also account for it.

Anyway, what would the pointy headed fcuks at N&N hospital know? They lost my x-rays, they are therefore useless as tits on fish.

Anywhere rural has a history of inbreeding, why the fcuk aren't people allowed to say at least a bit of what they think anymore?
  7. Least hes telling the truth!
  8. Shock horror! Labour MP tells truth, somebody call the cops!
  9. Press are trying to make a big issue out of it.
  10. While strolling back from duty supper at an unnamed crab base in Suffolk a SNCO pointed to the serco compound, specifically a small brick shed and said, "that used to be the fire pickets hut where i was concieved". Apparently not only being that local, his only service outside east anglia had been recruit and trade training in Lincolnshire. :D
  11. How do you castrate a Norwich taxi driver?

Kick his sister in the chin.
  12. Fathers Day is the most confusing day of the year in Norfolk
  13. And Lincs is even worse! If it wasn't for the Crabs at Sleaford Tech, Waddo and Coningsby (and other, now departed, stations) the place would be populated entirely with Hobbits. If often wondered if decisions regarding the location of RAF stations was part of a government project to expand the gene pool of certain, needy areas.

It would certainly explain places like Brawdy (building an airfied at a place where fog can roll in at 35kts), Valley (where the sheep die of boredom on the weekend) Lossie and Kinloss.

Where was he in Lincs, Swinderby and? Part of it does count as East Anglia by some measures.

P.S. Have you noticed how small their thumbs are?
  14. I believe Bushmills in NI has the worst percentage rates for Incest in the UK and Europe. They don't half make a good whiskey though.

Although having said that I beleive they import the distilling talent from outside the village.

And the only gay in said village is called Dave....apparently!