Theyre fireing, Sir!!!!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by chocolate_frog, Mar 18, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Help, The Royal Navy are shooting at us!!!

My bold, about the only thing he says that seems to be about right, given the Royal Navys statement on the whole affair....

2. I thought the Navy stopped live firing years ago. They couldn't afford the ammo so gunners were told to shout "BANG" when they pressed the big red button.

Anytime I've been past Lulworth or HMS Cambridge (before the current policy) firing days were clearly marked with red flags. If you did run the gauntlet the shots were so far overhead the only thing they would have scared were the shyte hawks. Me thinks Mr Gibson doth protest too much, windy cnut.
  3. I suppose he's claiming it was naked aggression.
  4. No, horse play
  5. And I suppose somebody will be sent to Coventry over this.
  6. Good spot mistersoft :D
  7. You've got to admire his navigation skills.
  8. All's well that ends well. Good job it wasn't the US navy
  9. Got to admire his eyesight....

10. While I have every respect for the Dorset Echo, the following headline greatly amused me to say the least.

Pagans suffer ritual abuse
  11. Not like the Andrew
  12. I did think of putting the pagans up aswell, but I thought it was a bit boring.
  13. Anybody who dresses up like that at the weekend needs abusing. There's no way that I would be able to hold it in. I would be positively bursting with abuse....the 'No God' c*nts.
  14. nah, each to their own, AB. they might be a bit cracked, but they seem harmless enough. let em get on with it so long as they keep it to themselves. i've not read the headline yet that involved a top druid encouraging his underlings to go blow up infidel westerners on buses, planes and trains....
  15. There's nothing wrong with Druids. It's just the circles they move around in.