They're all at it - David Jacobs dies now

And another one pops his clogs

"Broadcaster and presenter David Jacobs, whose career spanned seven decades, has died aged 87, the BBC announces.
Jacobs, who stepped down from his Radio 2 programme last month due to ill health, died at home "surrounded by his family", the BBC said in a statement." source: BBC website
BBC News - Broadcaster David Jacobs dies at 87

Frost was first, Jacobs was second, who's next?

They seem to prefer to be buried under a Yew tree than be investigated by it.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Let's hope for Cameron, milliband; clegg and Bercow. None will be missed as much as David Jacobs. Superb broadcaster and a true gentleman.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer

"Broadcaster and presenter David Jacobs, whose career spanned seven decades, has died aged 87, the BBC announces.
Jacobs, who stepped down from his Radio 2 programme last month due to ill health, died at home "surrounded by his family", the BBC said in a statement." source: BBC website

Shane Warne. Not much of a broadcaster but a tit. Gobby too. That orange skin is going to start to grow melanoma like sultanas in a scone.

RIP.

I shall raise one of your delicious crackers in your honour tonight.

Journey Into Space was a ground breaker for it's day.

T

trowel

I thought both of the tossers had shuffled off their BBC headphones years ago. Next up is good old Rolf.

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer

DieHard

LE
Book Reviewer
I thought both of the tossers had shuffled off their BBC headphones years ago. Next up is good old Rolf.
Have you seen how ian mckellan looks lately?
1378156212401.jpg

I dont think we have too long a wait. Even Gandolf looks in better nick

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Apparently jacobs last words were "has that **** Frost died yet? I'm ******* threaders hanging on waiting for him to piss off."

Sent from beyond the grave using the Force.

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
I'd like to have interviewed Frost when he was on the Queen Elizabeth, no doubt on a freebie.

"Mr Frost, may I ask you some questions about chest pain" "No, please dont avoid the question, urrrgh arrgh is not an answer....."

Brian Matthews.

He is the bloke who, at a mere 85 years of age, every Saturday morning drones away and plays mostly shit music on Radio 2 "Sounds of the 60s".