They walk among us.

Oh yes, the other bane- wearing f-ing baseball caps everywhere! Not just twenty somethings who know no better, but tattooed 40 year old and now unshaven, soggy jeans wearing 60 year old. No standards anymore.
I’m disgusted. Next thing you will telling me it’s OK to be up to the makers nameplate with yer socks on.

TamH70

MIA
... show parade 18:00 tomorrow
Properly tattooed with best soggy jeans, you're promoted to acting 60!

Too cold up here for jeans. I'm in my Flecktarn waterproof trousers and joggers until at least April. Unless I'm forced to go anywhere posh, like a conference at a five-star-hotel. Which, funnily enough, I may have to go to this year. In Saint Andrews. In December.

**** my life.

Oh, and don’t worry, I’m sure the ones with the wolves howling at the moon which is a dream catcher will be there in time for Christmas.
Cornwall, Ont, and Akwesasne have upped their production for export to the UK.
dc.jpg

ACAB

LE
Oh yes, the other bane- wearing f-ing baseball caps everywhere! Not just twenty somethings who know no better, but tattooed 40 year old and now unshaven, soggy jeans wearing 60 year old. No standards anymore.

This is a species that is known to loiter outside and around railway stations and supermarkets panhandling for money.

In quiet moments members of this species can be discreetly seen using a mobile phone, smoking or swigging alcoholic beverages, and sometimes all three at once, despite pleading they are homeless and/or on their uppers.

The public is strongly advised NOT to engage, and especially not to hand money over to this species, the Latin name for them is Sordidum parasiticum sanguisuga epota est

You have been warned.

Last edited: