They walk among us.

The Wolf pack grows stronger everyday while we carry on our lives oblivious to the threat. Market stalls all over the land are distributing these pelts to benefits claimants, cat ladies and the unemployed.

How to spot these creatures in the wild.
The lone male wolf seen with a traditional tribal dole pole, best time to see them is in the daytime, any time when others are at work and the streets are quiet.
FB_IMG_1638730569040.jpg

A pair of female wolves out hunting on their Doles Royces heading to PoundLand for the kill.
FB_IMG_1638730275877.jpg

A breeding pair exhibiting their benefit sticks and a biff chariot, prowling their territory.
FB_IMG_1638729720481.jpg

A mother Wolf calling to her cubs with the chilling wild howl " get ere now ".
FB_IMG_1638730733012.jpg

Here, a thirsty male circles the watering hole clutching his Giro waiting for it to open at 9 am.
FB_IMG_1638730603675.jpg

About time, clothing trends come from the UK to Canada for the most part, it’s time some got sent your way. These wolf coats, jackets, jumpers have been the attire of the benefits crowd this side of the pond for decades, embrace the trailer park fashionistas and call them your own.....Oh, and don’t worry, I’m sure the ones with the wolves howling at the moon which is a dream catcher will be there in time for Christmas.

About time, clothing trends come from the UK to Canada for the most part, it’s time some got sent your way. These wolf coats, jackets, jumpers have been the attire of the benefits crowd this side of the pond for decades, embrace the trailer park fashionistas and call them your own.....Oh, and don’t worry, I’m sure the ones with the wolves howling at the moon which is a dream catcher will be there in time for Christmas.
But do they have wolfbags?
Do NOT look that up if you are of a sensitive disposition.

I can see the attraction, if you are about 16.
But anyone older than 30 shouldn't even consider wearing one.
The original wearers of this classy as fück garb were native Canadians who also would add the title-native pride - above or below the wolf. After while it finally clued into them that people were laughing so they discarded the look only for it to be picked up by the welfare and white trash mobs.

I would give that a funny or whatever.
I spoke to my dad today, and he’s fucked. He is 71 and can barely move. Needs new hips (again, he’s had them both done before). ‘Priority case’ in July, now no-one will speak to him, or ask him to take very long journeys for a ‘consultation’. He can’t even get in a car.
His nurse upped his morphine, and dad admitted he now doesn’t care. Dr told him to full on his arthritis medication as well. He admitted that last week he could not have spoken to anyone.
”You wouldn’t treat a dog like this, I need putting down” he said.
Mum said “the old git will be here next week”, which cheered me up.
That took me some typing.
Dad is an-REME VM and does not give a monkeys about most things. He would not want an ounce/metric thing to be about him. He spent a lot of his early years in NI (as did some of my RE uncles). His favourite story is being called in to his OC’s office to be congratulated on the birth of me. “Any questions?” Asked OC. Dad asked “Just one. Boy or girl?” Answer was “dunno, get out”.
So I met my dad some months later, in the summer of 1973.
Just in time for him to disappear again. And again, on yet another tour.
Some years back, after a few whiskies, he described North Howard Street Mill as if he had left it yesterday. And as I knew it from my one stay.
I don’t think I begrudge these tracksuited people anything. I hope they enjoy their pints.
I hope, when I can, I can carry my dad into a pub and buy him a drink
Err, actually, it’s his round.

I would give that a funny or whatever.
I spoke to my dad today, and he’s fucked. He is 71 and can barely move. Needs new hips (again, he’s had them both done before). ‘Priority case’ in July, now no-one will speak to him, or ask him to take very long journeys for a ‘consultation’. He can’t even get in a car.
His nurse upped his morphine, and dad admitted he now doesn’t care. Dr told him to full on his arthritis medication as well. He admitted that last week he could not have spoken to anyone.
”You wouldn’t treat a dog like this, I need putting down” he said.
Mum said “the old git will be here next week”, which cheered me up.
That took me some typing.
Dad is an-REME VM and does not give a monkeys about most things. He would not want an ounce/metric thing to be about him. He spent a lot of his early years in NI (as did some of my RE uncles). His favourite story is being called in to his OC’s office to be congratulated on the birth of me. “Any questions?” Asked OC. Dad asked “Just one. Boy or girl?” Answer was “dunno, get out”.
So I met my dad some months later, in the summer of 1973.
Just in time for him to disappear again. And again, on yet another tour.
Some years back, after a few whiskies, he described North Howard Street Mill as if he had left it yesterday. And as I knew it from my one stay.
I don’t think I begrudge these tracksuited people anything. I hope they enjoy their pints.
I hope, when I can, I can carry my dad into a pub and buy him a drink
Err, actually, it’s his round.
the difference is, your Da is not a doley and put his time in and paid his way.

TamH70

MIA
I have a wolf t-shirt. It looks nice and **** all y'all.

Mind you, you'd have to be some kind of sad basket to be hanging around Wetherspoons at nine in the morning without a hat on.

Standards, old boy, standards!

I have a wolf t-shirt. It looks nice and **** all y'all.

Mind you, you'd have to be some kind of sad basket to be hanging around Wetherspoons at nine in the morning without a hat on.

Standards, old boy, standards!
Bet you the hat is donned once inside.
Wearing a hat indoors, or in the presence of a lady?
The mark of a scoundrel.

Bet you the hat is donned once inside.
Wearing a hat indoors, or in the presence of a lady?
The mark of a scoundrel.
Oh yes, the other bane- wearing f-ing baseball caps everywhere! Not just twenty somethings who know no better, but tattooed 40 year old and now unshaven, soggy jeans wearing 60 year old. No standards anymore.

TamH70

MIA
Oh yes, the other bane- wearing f-ing baseball caps everywhere! Not just twenty somethings who know no better, but tattooed 40 year old and now unshaven, soggy jeans wearing 60 year old. No standards anymore.

Leave me alone, you nasty person. I don't have any tattoos and I'm not sixty either!

Latest Threads