"They use my bathroom"

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Rumpelstiltskin, Oct 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/oct/16/mixed-race-couple-marriage-licence

Genius.

2. Nice to see the KKK are still alive and kicking in the US of A.

Well, me and the misses have been together nearly 30 years now.

3. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Piles? Only dead folks can get effectively "piled".......

4. he makes them marry him, then he let's them use the bathroom?

5. You have to love the advertising bods on Arrse. Below this article about mixed race couples on a british armed forces website, an article for meeting Thai women.

Once again, well done to the Admin team.

6. white pride world wide

looks like they are

7. He probably has a covert cctv camera in the bathroom.

(P.S. I think those adverts are a random thing,that come around when triggered by keywords.So don't give the boys and girls in Admin a hard time.I could be totally wrong of course!)

8. Louisiana is deep south- but even so I am a little surprised. I wouldnt have been 20 years ago but I am today.

Does remind me of that bit on Jamie Olivers USA cooking show when he asked a bunch of trailer park rednecks in Georgia (who were sitting drinking in front of a back-drop of a large conferderate battle flag) if they were Obama supporters. He thought their reply was a tad racist but it would surely have been a lot worse if the TV cameras hadnt been there!

9. I'm in as mixed marriage - I'm from Mars, she's from Hell.

10. Every time I hear about these old Southern boys and their quaint ways, all I get is a mental picture of Colonel Sanders.

I wonder if he sits at the front of the bus? :p

11. So he's got Haemorrhoids then, and he thinks they're infectious? :?

:)

12. Ah right. I thought they were actually being incredibly subtle comic geniuses. Maybe that was asking too much.

13. You might see when a page loads that google.analytics.com (or something like that) shows up so yes, the adverts are linked to certain keyboards in the posts.

Which is why in certain threads where 'diversity' was being 'discussed' that adverts for Gay Cruises kept on showing up. Unless they know something about me that I don't. :lol:

14. As long as you love each other ,The colour of your skin should not even come in to marraige, And this gentleman as no right to impose his views on other couples

15. gawwwd damned miscegenation :) (which (I think) is the technical term).

Lots of the Southern states had anti-miscegenation laws.

The "it's the kids I feel sorry for" line particularly amuses me. The only chance you have of avoiding genetic problems is to be mixed "race" (not that there are defined races).

I've got blue eyes. I'm the descendant of a bunch on inbred Northern European ice dwellers, with hardly any non-nordic ancestors for thousands of years (brown eyes are dominant).

Aside from endurance, cold tolerance and a ready wit :D I can't see that I've benefited from being "pure" (a.k.a. inbred to buggery).