They think he's a Tool.....He is now!

The Duke of Edinburgh would've beaten him to death with an old shotgun (in the manner of Michael Caine in the penultimate scene of 'Get Carter') before he got to the stocks.

That said, he was having what he thought was a private conversation when he said it, rather than bragging to the media, so he might get away with broken kneecaps.

always thought she was a bit of a dirty minx dirty phone calls to the PM just confirms it

Scottish First Minister Alex Salmond, who led the campaign for independence, told BBC Scotland: "David Cameron has been prime minister for four years and he hasn't learned basic civility on not gossiping about what Her Majesty The Queen thinks, or doesn't think, to Michael Bloomberg, or anyone else for that matter.

"That's absolutely pathetic and he should hang his head in shame."
:eek:

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
That's the third post in maybe two days with a title of someone being a ****. So when somebody looks to see if a thread has already been posted they won't see one and will start another. Please think of the moderators who have to tidy up and other site members who will think a topic hasn't been covered.

Apologies. Can Mods edit the C word to something like "Tool"? I've looked for a title edit and can't find function. And, despite the incoming nay sayers, I am not asking tongue in cheek... I take your point and presentation. Thanks J

Cancel my last. All sorted (top right, downwards 30 degrees funnily enough. Maybe it'll catch on? ;-) )

Wots the problem CMD is and has been a right prick since he left his mothers prize whiener, nothing new here, move along.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Apologies. Can Mods edit the C word to something like "Tool"? I've looked for a title edit and can't find function. And, despite the incoming nay sayers, I am not asking tongue in cheek... I take your point and presentation. Thanks J
No I mean make it relevant to the subject.
'Cameron says Queen purrs, he's a cnut' or whatever.

Wots the problem CMD is and has been a right prick since he left his mothers prize whiener, nothing new here, move along.
Was he a **** purrer then or a tool or a ****? It's all about classification and the issues of those classifications

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
See the difference using the search now
ImageUploadedByARRSE1411516240.759927.jpg

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Tool

LE

FFs. What have I done to you?

Latest Threads