They really are turning into animals

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7513416.stm

Two police officers were attacked by a mob of teenagers in south London when they asked a girl to pick up some litter she dropped.

Metropolitan Police said one of the officers suffered injuries including a bite wound in the attack in Northend in central Croydon, on Wednesday.

Up to 30 teenagers attacked the officers when the girl refused to pick up the litter and became aggressive.

The officer who suffered the bite wound required hospital treatment.

VarSity said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7513416.stm

Two police officers were attacked by a mob of teenagers in south London when they asked a girl to pick up some litter she dropped.

Metropolitan Police said one of the officers suffered injuries including a bite wound in the attack in Northend in central Croydon, on Wednesday.

Up to 30 teenagers attacked the officers when the girl refused to pick up the litter and became aggressive.

The officer who suffered the bite wound required hospital treatment.
Rabies jab?

It's a good job that the sentences handed down by the criminal justice system are an effective deterrent, otherwise where would we be........

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Whatever happened to the cop-kosh then? Why didn't they just batter the cnut out of as many of them as possible?

"Two men, aged 34 and 38 and both from South Norwood, were held on suspicion of assault and violent disorder"

Teenagers????

The thing is, most people - including groups of youths - are polite and courteous. I was on duty in croydon on an attatchment (noty my usual area) and hardly had a cross word with anyone when out patrolling on foot. I told one young lad (in a group) not to ride his bike in the pedestrian area and he was all "yes officer, no officer, sorry officer."

bensonby said:
The thing is, most people - including groups of youths - are polite and courteous. I was on duty in croydon on an attatchment (noty my usual area) and hardly had a cross word with anyone when out patrolling on foot. I told one young lad (in a group) not to ride his bike in the pedestrian area and he was all "yes officer, no officer, sorry officer."
So people obey the police when they're out patrolling on foot? Don't tell Jacqui Smith for gawds sake, or they'll all be out there...

bensonby said:
Granted this isnt the norm, but who takes a bite out of a cop?! (You might catch something!)

smudge67 said:
"Two men, aged 34 and 38 and both from South Norwood, were held on suspicion of assault and violent disorder"

Teenagers????
Those'd be the policemen. Guilty of assaulting the little bastards' teeth with their wrists.

wait.... THORTON HEATH IS A TOWN?!??!?!?! i thought it was just a big hole filled with 'commoners'. Im 16 and I live in Brixton in london, also known as rasta-city. Iv been through one of the worst schools in the borough and i know that all these kids think they are untouchable. what they need is a decent smack round the f*cking chops

Mr_Deputy said:
VarSity said:
bensonby said:
Granted this isnt the norm, but who takes a bite out of a cop?! (You might catch something!)
with respect - they probably knew you wouldn't be around for long then. there are some right little criminals in Croydon area and surrounds.
trying to help a few at the moment who are on the steepest of slippery slopes. If they'd met you - you'd not be saying they are all sweet. You'd have had no radio and no wallet and they'd still be laughing at you as you tried to nick them.
although I agree most are just all mouth. I regulalrly stop them from picking on the old or hassling people in the town and also get 'sorry..or I wasn't really...etc.'
I say regulalrly - I hardly EVER go into Croydon as I know that I might really hurt one of them one day. Its turned really bad and is fringed by some God-awful towns (such as Thornton Heath or "Taunton-eet" in the local parlance - which used to be a nice little town 10 years ago) with the worst people in - ruining it for the good people.
I do have some pals who work Croydon - and they do say its like WW3 sometimes. When I was doing that aid shift over there a PSCO was posted with me to point out the usual characters. (that's something that PCSOs are good at to be honest) - It was crawling with "nominals."

I was merely pointing out that whilst areas do, sometimes, seem to be "run" by little turds most people, most young people, still respect the police and other people and are still generally decent.

A friend of mines grandmother lives in Thornton Heath, and she feels barricaded in her own house. and she has a whole barrage of locks and bolts plus closed circuit TV. She is too scared to go out to the shops, and relies of friends to bring her the necessaries, and they have to phone first to arrange a specific time to call etc.

Last week a couple of scrotes climbed over the fence separating her property from the one next door, and destroyed most of the plants and ornaments round her garden pond. They had been trying to attack the resident of that property in a drugs deal gone wrong. Police say there is not much they can do unless they actually catch them in the act, and they have much higher priorities.

I'm afraid I shall have to complain to the Mods; this Thread is a disgraceful insult...to animals! 8O :lol:

I've long believed that the UK should have it's own version of the French CRS/RAID; the biggest, ugliest, hardest b@stards you could find in full riot gear. A fully armed, paramilitary force. 8)

This Force would not be used for "Community Policing". Instead, they would be the Law Enforcement equivelent of Shock and Awe. They would add much needed "muscle" to the regular police. And, after a relatively short period of time, the scum would understand that attacking police officers or law abiding members of society would result in a swift trip to the local A&E - or the Morgue. :twisted:

Time we took a step backward to old school police work:

"It's gang warfare, son. And we're the biggest gang." :twisted:

Werewolf said:
I'm afraid I shall have to complain to the Mods; this Thread is a disgraceful insult...to animals! 8O :lol:

I've long believed that the UK should have it's own version of the French CRS/RAID; the biggest, ugliest, hardest b@stards you could find in full riot gear. A fully armed, paramilitary force. 8)

This Force would not be used for "Community Policing". Instead, they would be the Law Enforcement equivelent of Shock and Awe. They would add much needed "muscle" to the regular police. And, after a relatively short period of time, the scum would understand that attacking police officers or law abiding members of society would result in a swift trip to the local A&E - or the Morgue. :twisted:

Time we took a step backward to old school police work:

"It's gang warfare, son. And we're the biggest gang." :twisted:
There speaks a man after my own heart. :salut: :salut:

"theres no justice like angry mob justice." Principle Skinner

now there's a thought, how long until we start seeing real vigilanty justice occuring regularly?

in the 2.5 hours it takes for the official police to turn up to a burglary, an organised group could turn up, bash the chavs and be home for tea and medals. Sounds like a plan to me. obviously a 6 cell maglite should be carried at all times, just in case the vigilanty needs to go into somewhere dark. ;)

Is it possible to set up a parrallel police force, that is a group made up of pukka constables but working for the people, not the labour party?

"Shock and Awe" ... what a lovely concept.

I think that has cheered me up considerably.

Is there a Home Secretary in the House?
No ... bu66er ...

Is there a General Election looming?
Good.

A wonderful idea from 'Wolf. The thought of a paramilitary force rampaging around our fair Nation, leaving a trail of broken or dead Chavs, dealers etc in thier wake, is enough to give me a semi. And if they ever set it up, the recruiting officers would be in serious danger of being trampled to death by the hordes of ARRSEr's desperate to sign on, including yours truly. :twisted:

Now let me tell you why it will never happen.

Politicians - and this includes the most senior ranks of the police, because you have to be a politician to get that high up the ladder - live a protected life. For the most part they live in comfortable, safe niegbourhoods. The most senior ones will enjoy 24/7 (armed)police protection.

This protection allows them to indulge thier liberal fantasies about crime and rehabilitation("punishment" is a dirty word). They have no conception of the truly vile, evil minority for whom extreme violance is a part of thier everyday existance. This sizeable(and growing)minority has no respect for the police, or anyone else for that matter. Nor do they fear arrest and imprisonment, since they would be unlucky to serve more than half thier sentance. And most of the prisons resemble hotels, with television, dvds, computers, weight training and, best of all, hot and cold running drugs.

The liberal facists who run our country refuse to accept the reality of the situation: there are some people who you cannot police with conscent. You must be willing and able to ENFORCE the Law on them. :x

Unfortunately, the senior politicians and police are so far out of touch with reality that Law Enforcement is an alien concept. :roll:

The Americans are absolutely correct when they say that a Democrat is just a Republican who has'nt been mugged yet. The kind of paramilitary force 'Wolf is talking about will only become reality when the "important" people become as vulnerable to violent crime as the rest of us.

Personally, I can't wait. :twisted: 8)