"They peed on me!!!"......activists missing after protesting at bike rally

First chuckle of the day:

"They peed on me!!!” charged one activist. “They grabbed me, said I looked like I was French, started calling me ‘La Trene’, and duct taped me to a tree so they could pee on me all day!”

Outstanding!

“I…I was trying to show my outrage at a man with a heavy leather jacket, and he…he didn’t even care. I called him a murderer, and all he said was, ‘You can’t prove that.’ Next thing I know he forced me to ride on the back of his motorcycle all day, and would not let me off, because his girl friend was out of town and I was almost a woman.”
So which member of Arrse was the Biker then?

You've just got to love the Darwin Effect! :twisted:

"What we lack in truth we make up in libel", "It's not news, it's not-news", "Debunking pesky facts for HER pleasure"...

Not a massive hint by any manner of means, oh no.

Made Oi Larff!

"Still others claimed they were forced to eat hamburgers and hot dogs under duress. Those who resisted were allegedly held down while several bikers “farted on their heads.”"

G

goatrutar

Don't care if it's true or not. Piss funny. If they actually did do all that protest shit at a real club rally, they would most likely end up in a crab pot.

The organizer said a group of concerned animal rights activist groups, “growing tired of throwing fake blood and shouting profanities at older women wearing leather or fur coats,” decided to protest the annual motorcycle club event “in a hope to show them our outrage at their wanton use of leather in their clothing and motor bike seats.”
I…I was trying to show my outrage at a man with a heavy leather jacket, and he…he didn’t even care. I called him a murderer, and all he said was, ‘You can’t prove that.’
honest guv he just died on his own

Those scummy tree hungers got what they deserved then didn't realise picking on grannies isn't the same as taking on people who won't let them get away with it. unfortunatly in this country they'll be horrid and vile but the moment anyone has a go back their straight on to the fuzz, all bark but no bite

A

allgone2ratsh1t

I used to pay a rather large buxom woman in Germany to duct-tape me to upright post and have her bugger me senseless whilst I was wearing leathers. Oh and she used to pee on me too.

“They grabbed me, said I looked like I was French, started calling me ‘La Trene’, and duct taped me to a tree so they could pee on me all day!”

I wish I'd thought that one up, I will remember it though in case it happens at a Rally I'm attending!

I used to pay a rather large buxom woman in Germany to duct-tape me to upright post and have her bugger me senseless whilst I was wearing leathers. Oh and she used to pee on me too.
That's my Mother and I'd thank you to leave her out of it. PS; She asked if you wanted your crotchless shell suit back?

Bollocks! I really really wanted this to be true.

Though, has anyone come up against these animal welfare types. I was once accosted by some middle aged old bag who was upset that I was walking my Staffordshire Bull terrier (I'm a fucking stereotype I know) on bonfire night.

Anyway wifey comes up and tells me I am stupid and irresponsible to have an animal out on tonight of all nights. Me and dog share a confused look as he is not a bit bothered by fireworks at all, seems to enjoy them to be honest.

So I tells wifey that unfortunately I had missed the episode of Blue Peter telling me not to do so perhaps she could kindly advise me if my animal looks distressed, as she appears to be an expert. She says that animals internalize these things (still have no idea what that means). I ask Madam are you on some sort of medication, does someone look after you?

She then starts throwing a massive strop and goes stomping off saying she will call the RSPCA.

Still makes it on to my top 20 weird experiences.