"They peed on me!!!"......activists missing after protesting at bike rally

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by smudge67er, Sep 27, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 2
  1. First chuckle of the day:

"They peed on me!!!” charged one activist. “They grabbed me, said I looked like I was French, started calling me ‘La Trene’, and duct taped me to a tree so they could pee on me all day!”

2. A beautiful illustration of cause and effect. 10/10 to all bikers concerned.

3. Outstanding!

4. So which member of Arrse was the Biker then?

• Like Like x 2
  5. You've just got to love the Darwin Effect! :twisted:

6. UK Bikers take note!!

7. "What we lack in truth we make up in libel", "It's not news, it's not-news", "Debunking pesky facts for HER pleasure"...

Not a massive hint by any manner of means, oh no.

8. Made Oi Larff!

"Still others claimed they were forced to eat hamburgers and hot dogs under duress. Those who resisted were allegedly held down while several bikers “farted on their heads.”"

9. Don't care if it's true or not. Piss funny. If they actually did do all that protest shit at a real club rally, they would most likely end up in a crab pot.

10. honest guv he just died on his own

Those scummy tree hungers got what they deserved then didn't realise picking on grannies isn't the same as taking on people who won't let them get away with it. unfortunatly in this country they'll be horrid and vile but the moment anyone has a go back their straight on to the fuzz, all bark but no bite

11. I used to pay a rather large buxom woman in Germany to duct-tape me to upright post and have her bugger me senseless whilst I was wearing leathers. Oh and she used to pee on me too.

• Like Like x 1
  12. “They grabbed me, said I looked like I was French, started calling me ‘La Trene’, and duct taped me to a tree so they could pee on me all day!”

I wish I'd thought that one up, I will remember it though in case it happens at a Rally I'm attending!

13. And fair enough too! Everyone needs a hobby.