Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

They must be getting desparate.....

ID-I served a great deal with my British cousins and learned all manner of things from them--in my status as an observer only I hasten to add. I also disclaim any association with Hollywood, especially having never been stationed at Camp Pendelton. ;-)

What are you bleating on about?
As a known sheep molester, you must be a) Welsh, or b) a Hollywood Marine.
It is a well known fact that crackers only pick on passing Yankees!

Well things seem to be moving apace...what I don't understand is why Bruce Willis, the generous benefactor, cannot see through that trollop Mrs Doyle? Surely one of us must have his address? can't we tip him off before the retreat? CQMS just seems to be watching idly by...

Well things seem to be moving apace...what I don't understand is why Bruce Willis, the generous benefactor, cannot see through that trollop Mrs Doyle? Surely one of us must have his address? can't we tip him off before the retreat? CQMS just seems to be watching idly by...

You accuse me of losing the thread!!!!

Everyone knows Sky Pilots do not take their Blackberries with them to their Bible Bashing sessions. Some of them a Die Hards, Bruce may well fall in to that category.
Additionally, "Trollop" is not a term I think it is fair to use in respect to Mrs Doyle. It is obvious that she is your classic "Gold Digger" type, with plausible Lesbian overtones being a possibility too.

Now Cuddles, where is that Horse you mentioned?

You accuse me of losing the thread!!!!

Everyone knows Sky Pilots do not take their Blackberries with them to their Bible Bashing sessions. Some of them a Die Hards, Bruce may well fall in to that category.
Additionally, "Trollop" is not a term I think it is fair to use in respect to Mrs Doyle. It is obvious that she is your classic "Gold Digger" type, with plausible Lesbian overtones being a possibility too.

Now Cuddles, where is that Horse you mentioned?

I must say ID you surely seem enamo(u)red with this horse you keep going on about.

CQMS - I can get the keys to a fairly new school in Gloucestershire for the weekend if you want to bring Nana down for the denouement? All we need is a signboard painted up...and two hundred letters of apology to the members of the PTA to go over my resignation!

CQMS - I can get the keys to a fairly new school in Gloucestershire for the weekend if you want to bring Nana down for the denouement? All we need is a signboard painted up...and two hundred letters of apology to the members of the PTA to go over my resignation!

I am getting a bit worried about you--the panting anticipation of Nana's impending visit is virtually dripping from your post. It is also not a little unsettling to see that a man of your...erm...."tastes" has anything at all to do with a school.

I am getting a bit worried about you--the panting anticipation of Nana's impending visit is virtually dripping from your post. It is also not a little unsettling to see that a man of your...erm...."tastes" has anything at all to do with a school.

Yeah Cuddles. anyone with a fetish/penchant for the ginger variety should not be allowed near children, it might be infectious!!

I fear that Nana has tumbled me, no response to Mrs Doyle and Bruces searching enquiries.

Dearest Nana,

Mrs Doyle has disappeared, she left a note saying she was on her way to you. Has she arrived safely? This is all very odd, please let me know what is happening.

I trust the $400 has arrived and that the necessary steps for your travel are being taken.

Your Daddy.

Next.