They havent gone away you know

PIRA members accused of beating a 21 year old man to death in a botched punishment beating.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/

Cue the now traditional debate over whether it was "officially sanctioned" or not. It will be interesting to see if the DUP take the same hard line over this murder as they did with the murders of Robert McCartney, Dennis Donaldson etc.

Its "official" sanction was lost the moment they botched it!!!!

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Victorian_Major said:
They might not have gone away, but we have. Hooray!
Well said. If we're debating the screw-ups of drug dealing criminals I'd be more concerned with Manchester and Sarf London

TheIronDuke said:
Victorian_Major said:
Well said. If we're debating the screw-ups of drug dealing criminals I'd be more concerned with Manchester and Sarf London
Are the drug dealing criminals in Manchester and London also part of the local government? Are they involved in the District Policing Partnerships?

TheIronDuke said:
Victorian_Major said:
Makes you wonder why we spent all those years and lives putting the barstewards away. In one foul swoop the politicians released all the mass murderers back into the comunity and then dismantled the security forces at the same time. Then they wonder why drug deals, car jackings and punishment beatings are still going on. Fcuk 'em , it's their mess now , let them sort it out on their own.

Murphy_Slaw said:
TheIronDuke said:
Victorian_Major said:
Makes you wonder why we spent all those years and lives putting the barstewards away. In one foul swoop the politicians released all the mass murderers back into the comunity and then dismantled the security forces at the same time. Then they wonder why drug deals, car jackings and punishment beatings are still going on. Fcuk 'em , it's their mess now , let them sort it out on their own.
All very sad. But at least we aren't stuck in between feuding factions with no decent ROE or political support (we're doing that somewhere else :roll: )

All we hear on the news is how shiny and peaceful NI is now, and that we should all move companies over and invest with gay abandon. Your story must be wrong.