They got it right about the tank for once

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I can't understand why he went down the SDR and didn't stay on the M4?

His officer map reading maybe
There was a major delay on the M4 this morning, it had cleared by the time I went through but there may have been early diversions

1 - I was caught up in this coming home. took over an hour to get down the SDR road to find the bridge shut.
2 - There are about 4-6 tank transporters that go up and down this route REGULARLY. IE, I see them at least once a month around 11-12pm.

1 - I was caught up in this coming home. took over an hour to get down the SDR road to find the bridge shut.
2 - There are about 4-6 tank transporters that go up and down this route REGULARLY. IE, I see them at least once a month around 11-12pm.
I always see them going down the M4 past the Coldra. Unless there's some reason that they alternate the route around Newport?

I always see them going down the M4 past the Coldra. Unless there's some reason that they alternate the route around Newport?
I suspect they do vary it, either for traffic or security?

Just read the article, tragic all around.

Then an article down the page caught my eye, well actually the photo. No matter how many times I have seen it I always think it is impressive when a wokka driver is able to park in situations like this.

Then an article down the page caught my eye, well actually the photo. No matter how many times I have seen it I always think it is impressive when a wokka driver is able to park in situations like this.

Bloke driving has been charged with attempted murder iirc.

The car, not the helicopter

Indeed impressive, but that is most certainly NOT a Wokka. There is only one, and it's Mr Wokka to you (and me). In fact this particular Wokka has three DFCs to its name.

Had a few dealings with the air ambulance - the pilots are bloody amazing. They put them down in all sorts of spaces, though sometimes they use a sports field and we blue light them to the location. We keep access cards to t he local comp in the vehicles so we can use the sports pitch as an HLS. Got used for that a couple of months ago. Another time the Rugby cub was just round the corner from the scene and they used that.

Had a few dealings with the air ambulance - the pilots are bloody amazing. They put them down in all sorts of spaces, though sometimes they use a sports field and we blue light them to the location. We keep access cards to t he local comp in the vehicles so we can use the sports pitch as an HLS. Got used for that a couple of months ago. Another time the Rugby cub was just round the corner from the scene and they used that.
Seen Air ambulance land in a space in London that literally had a fag paper clearance.

Superb pilots

Latest Threads