They Don't Just Make Cocaine in Colombia.

Last edited:

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Columbia? A district around Washington?
Or Colombia? a sovereign state that's a member of the UN in its own right?
These things are important, even to members of the RJG

Columbia? A district around Washington?
Or Colombia? a sovereign state that's a member of the UN in its own right?
These things are important, even to members of the RJG

You got me!

I normally check stuff like that as well.

If a mod see's my error, would you correct the title please.

Edit again. I never realised until not that you can edit the title yourself so I've corrected it.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Like a sparkler going off compared to the Dutch firework display a few years back.

It's the Country.

This one just burned, the Dutch event detonated.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
You got me!

I normally check stuff like that as well.

If a mod see's my error, would you correct the title please.

Edit again. I never realised until not that you can edit the title yourself so I've corrected it.
It's the pedant in me, especially since I lived in the ulu of Colombia in the 1960s (me father worked and died there).

Anyway, I'll see your half arrsed little firework display and raise you a Danish eruption measuring 2.0 on the richter scale.

Anyway, I'll see your half arrsed little firework display and raise you a Danish eruption measuring 2.0 on the richter scale.

Kin ell.

I can only concede you have a winner!

Very recent..
The dangers of observing a New Years eve display from a hi rise balcony..

SCARY: Powerful Fireworks Rocket Lands Directly Inside of Apartment, Almost Kills Whole Family
DAMN ! Disturbing footage. That firework looked like a goddamn TOW missile: accurate and deadly (that thing could've really killed somebody, depending where it hit, and the shrapnel also)

The mother, kids (5 and 12 yr old) and the grandpa suffered several burn injuries (i'm betting damaged hearing also), and were sent to the hospital, to recover from injuries.

By the way: DAMN Lucky boy on the balcony, the rocket passed inches from his face

Read more at

They make fireworks as well. Well...... At least this factory in Colombia did make them until now!

This video link at Sky News shows just how big a bang you could get for your buck if you brought everything in the factory.

Alternatively, you could hang around outside and hope this happens!

http://news.sky.com/story/1402220/video-huge-blast-as-fireworks-factory-explodes

You have to say the para medics are bloody impressive. 1min 24s after the initial explosion and they've already got a guy patched up and legging it on crutches!

BarcelonaAnalPark

LE
Book Reviewer
Here's some more footage from Colombia of a black powder factory deflagrating. It shows filming from various locations including indoors which is a useful indicator as to the force of the deflagration: