They do say that love is blind!!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Joker62, May 1, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. F'kin 'ell just as well the blokes blind.
    He must have lost all feeling in his fingers as well. If he did the old "Let me imagine what you look like by running my fingers over your fizzog" blind person's trick he'd lose one up her hooter!
    Still he saves a fortune on big brown paper bags. Every cloud and all that.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Ok, I can go along with taking the piss out of the fat fuckers and all, but come on, she is not at fault for her looks. Not to mention that I suspect that most here have done worse when on the piss...

Addendum...granted a bit more dental hygiene might be in order.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. It would be easy to jump on the bandwagon of mongness, but fuck it, best of luck to the pair of them and thank fuck it's not me or mine.
    • Like Like x 4
  4. Can you repeat that in Braille, I'm sure they'll well up.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

I thought about putting this up but its not their fault even though she is a bit of a horror she has been through a lot, I hope fcuking thomson cave in and give them a free carer ticket.

fcuking mean I reckon
    • Like Like x 2
  6. I reckon she has had cosmetic surgery so her grid now reads " Gorgeous" in Braille

I hope that a decent travel company steps up to the plate. Thompson are utter shite.
  7. That's what happens when blind people have free access to power tools.

8. ⠠⠊⠞ ⠺⠳⠇⠙ ⠃⠑ ⠑⠁⠎⠽ ⠞⠕ ⠚⠥⠍⠏ ⠕⠝ ⠮ ⠃⠯⠺⠁⠛⠕⠝ ⠷ ⠍⠕⠝⠛⠝⠑⠎⠎⠂ ⠃⠥⠞ ⠋⠥⠉⠅ ⠊⠞⠂ ⠃⠑⠌ ⠷ ⠇⠥⠉⠅ ⠞⠕ ⠮ ⠏⠁⠊⠗ ⠷ ⠮⠍ ⠯ ⠹⠁⠝⠅ ⠋⠥⠉⠅ ⠊⠞⠄⠎ ⠝⠕⠞ ⠍⠑ ⠕⠗ ⠍⠔⠑⠲
    • Like Like x 1
  9. What use is it for them to see the safety demo, they are going to need assistance anyway to get out anyway, so all the stewardess needs to tell is to keep seated and they will get them out. I can't be doing with these thick fuckers in positions to make decisions.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. "Mild facial disfigurement"

OK,.. If they say so,... Oh, and why tf is she wearing a wrist watch?.
  11. FFS show some initiative Thomson. Sit 'em on the airport shuttle bus 'n park it next to the terminal air conditioning plant for an hour, feed 'em some shitty miniature chicken fillets with plastic cutlery 'n they'll be none the wiser. Then they can have a fortnight in Blackpool; with all the pissed up hen parties 'n foreign doleys in the B&B's it'll be just the same.
    • Like Like x 1