They build some right minging pigs in Hull

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sunnoficarus, Apr 2, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. They sure do, but my ex moved to Worksop where it's easier to hide. (I probably would if I had the misfortune to still live there.)

2. Last time I was in hull, which was a long time ago, I noted that every female in the city was wearing the same outfit and the exact same make-up. I am led to believe that a similar situation still exists there and in most other Northern cities. The good news is that you'd have to be the elephant man not to get laid (assuming you would want to).

3. She has got some rack on her

[​IMG]

But it did say her bath was full on rubbish so she probably stinks.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yes. You don't look at the mantlepeice when your battering her fucking hoop in.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

It gets worse.

If you read the articles, she's unemployed. So she spent her benefits on clubbing and left he kids in a stinking, shit encrusted house.

Unfortunately her jail sentence is only a suspended one. Were it up to me, she'd be going to jail for 4 months for real to teach her the error of her ways.

And even better - social services had been in a month earlier and knew the house was an insanitary shit heap.

Wonderful....

Wordsmith

• Like Like x 1
  6. She should be made to clean her teeth with an old bog-brush - although, from what I read, her's would have been pristine.

7. She lives about half a mile away from John Prescott.

Must go to the same pie-shop.

8. Wouldn't touch it with a bayonet

9. Its worse than it gets worse. her excuse for leaving the house minging was that she was expecting to be rehoused!

10. This is obviously nothing to do with pleasure or enjoying herself, but a pure business decision.

Where else will she find the next vital sperm to further her baby-farming operation?

With kids at 3, 4 and seven she will see herself not just needing a new house, but a welfare increase in these hard times, and babies are good profit.

As her offspring get more expensive to feed and cloth, the economics of her chosen business get stressed, so as the local authority start to take the financial weight off her, and take the existing brood into care, profits go out the window!

She must be prepared for the next trench, to keep the cycle of benefits going.

The message to women like this is indeed "go forth and multiply"

11. Sounds familiar.............

12. I would imagine her clunge smells and tastes of Bacon Grill, and on that thought, I'm off for a wank.

• Like Like x 4