They Asked For It - Set on Stun

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rocketeer, May 13, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A prison guard in Florida got things mixed up a bit.. It was Bring Your Kids To Work Day , not Fry Kids With Electricity Day...Walter Schmidt was fired last week after he zapped two kids with 50,000 volts of electricity during a recent tour of a Florida Correctional Facility. Sgt. Schmidt claimed in his defence that the kids begged him to do it and that their parents said it would be okay. so he hit them with blasts from his Taser.

No word on the ages of the kids or their condition after being zapped.. The department is ' investigating', in the meantime ol' Schmidty is out of a job.

I dunno how he could have been so wrong.. I mean, the kids wanted him to do it and the parents said' go ahead'.. what's the problem? Damn softy politically correct bureaucracy...

There's just no place for fun in the world anymore...
  2. BUGGER!!!!
  3. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Careful how you go with this one Rocketeer! Not so long ago we had a thread about a boy who said "Go on then, shoot me" and that hit sky news.
  4. The thread did or the story of the daft wazzock who said those immortal words?
  5. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Some of the posts and the rather decent poetry.
  6. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Well it was a pretty awesome thread...