These people are fcuking batshit.......

Bogie_Bear

War Hero
Like many people, looking forward to a new start in a new year so sending off my CV on various recruitment sites. Almost got suckered in by this gem.

Total Jobs Today - Islamic Ruling on Jobs | Total Jobs | Jobs Today | Darussalam | Shariah

As if finding the perfect job wasn't hard enough without worrying if "is eating a banana in the staff canteen promoting laviscious thoughts?" or "can I wear flip-flops on a building site?"

If I come up against any dusky competition in the interview process, I might point them this way. It would also be a great tactic in the boardroom on The Apprentice - I nominate Asif since Allah commands he can't clip his toenails on a Wednesday......

Fucking loons.

Like many people, looking forward to a new start in a new year so sending off my CV on various recruitment sites. Almost got suckered in by this gem.

Total Jobs Today - Islamic Ruling on Jobs | Total Jobs | Jobs Today | Darussalam | Shariah

As if finding the perfect job wasn't hard enough without worrying if "is eating a banana in the staff canteen promoting laviscious thoughts?" or "can I wear flip-flops on a building site?"

If I come up against any dusky competition in the interview process, I might point them this way. It would also be a great tactic in the boardroom on The Apprentice - I nominate Asif since Allah commands he can't clip his toenails on a Wednesday......

******* loons.
Whats your point?

ALLAH CAN BLOW ME ALONG WITH HIS 13000 WIVES!!!

philc

LE

******* loons.
No idea, your web link makes my Nortons go nuts with some form of web attack software.

And there was me thinking this thread was going to be about our current crop of politicians.

Was it because she asked to borrow their Little Black Dress, or was it the suggestive way she was eating the bannana ?

The junior ranks cookhouse of Keogh barracks
l.
4O YRS of intensive therapy down the pan.
Thanks for reminding me.
CNUT.

Was it because she asked to borrow their Little Black Dress, or was it the suggestive way she was eating the bannana ?
they were eating the banana from either end, she was just holding it in the middle

between her arrse cheeks

If she wasn't spit roasted by 2000hrs they were no longer men and should be thrown out of the man club.

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
RIP
IIRC the correct wardroom SOP for a banana was to use a knife & fork.

Unable to recall them ever being on a menu though.

@seaweed ??
Obviously at table one would not sit eating fruit like a chimp. Fruit knives and forks were part of the normal wardroom cutlery outfit and indeed that for officers' MQs.
Whether there was any fresh fruit is quite another matter. In my lasts ship our Pusser was quite upset when I asked why, in S Africa where delicious fresh peaches were pennies a tray, he was serving tinned ones. But he was a very poisonous toad, as poisonous toads go.

IIRC the correct wardroom SOP for a banana was to use a knife & fork.

Unable to recall them ever being on a menu though.

@seaweed ??
Obviously at table one would not sit eating fruit like a chimp. Fruit knives and forks were part of the normal wardroom cutlery outfit and indeed that for officers' MQs.
Whether there was any fresh fruit is quite another matter. In my lasts ship our Pusser was quite upset when I asked why, in S Africa where delicious fresh peaches were pennies a tray, he was serving tinned ones. But he was a very poisonous toad, as poisonous toads go.
And that's why I eat my snickers bar and other chocolate bars with cutlery too.

Latest Threads