Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Theresa May about to Resign?

I am most grateful.

I did have to smile at this,

Never underestimate the appeal of being offered simple solutions to complex problems. From "God wills it", to "Comrade Stalin knows all", to "Computer says no" - people want a simple solution to complex problem.

The current offer of a string-and-chewing-gum fix to a complex problem is not a solution, ergo Nige.

HTH.

Arrse is slipping. No one has yet pointed out that May is a Blackadder Walt?

"Compromise is not a dirty word. Crevice is dirty word, but compromise isn't!""

And just who is going to do that? There is no one in the government with the chutzpah to do it. Weak willed, feeble losers the lot of them. Can kicking out of sight time :-(
Thats because the best prospects steered clear or left Govt when it started to become BRINO!

I'll make my position clear first. I am for Brexit, right now, get us the f*ck out! Talk of another referendum I find extremely confusing. We had one, the answer was to leave. What wording could there be on another one?

May has, despite what everyone thinks/says, at least tried to get us the f*ck out. The rest of the government and parliament have, in general, messed about, prevaricated, procrastinated and generally tried to avoid doing what they were asked to do, 'they know better'. I would have hoped (wishful thinking) that those cnuts in parliament would have worked together to get us out but nope. It will need someone with unfeasibly large testicles to grip those useless barstewards and MAKE them work towards a solution. I'm not seeing any politician in any party who has anything except tiny little shriveled up frozen pea sized goolies, they're all out for number 1 and not for us suckers who put them there. Not to mention that a new PM has an enormous task just to get to grips with the day to day task of doing the new job, never mind Brexit on top. Hence can kicking time, right down the road.

Farage maybe has the plums for it but he's not even an MP.

May was a disaster. But give her dues- it may have been a complete flustercuck but she believed in it and wouldn't be deterred.

I'll make my position clear first. I am for Brexit, right now, get us the f*ck out! Talk of another referendum I find extremely confusing. We had one, the answer was to leave. What wording could there be on another one?

May has, despite what everyone thinks/says, at least tried to get us the f*ck out.

On that I must firmly disagree.
Her intent was to stitch up leaving right from the off.
Agreeing to the £40bn payment with nothing in return.
Accepting the WA & trying to ram it through the HoC when it plainly turned Brexit into LINO.
Taking No Deal off the table.

On that I must firmly disagree.
Her intent was to stitch up leaving right from the off.
Agreeing to the £40bn payment with nothing in return.
Accepting the WA & trying to ram it through the HoC when it plainly turned Brexit into LINO.
Taking No Deal off the table.

Even if I agreed with you there I'd still have to say where were the exiters?

EDIT to remove errant 20th C dictator.

Last edited: