Theresa May about to Resign?

There seems to be a lot of talk about the extension, that she is applying for tonight, is likely to be her last act. The 1922 committee appear to be ready to move on her. Whilst they cannot force a vote of confidence, they could simply tell her, through senior members, that her time is up and she needs to go.

I've even heard speculation that she will be gone by Friday.

If PM Seeks 12 Month Delay, She'll Be Gone By Friday: Tory MP Henry Smith - LBC

Brexiteer MP issues warning to Theresa May – 'she will be TOAST by Friday'

May faces growing Tory unrest as MPs approve Brexit delay

I'm not sure if it's just wishful thinking on my part though.
She'll be gone by Friday? Makes a change from the "She'll be gone by Saturday" that certain posters on here have been saying since October 2017.
I suppose somebody will turn out to be right sometime.

She'll be gone by Friday? Makes a change from the "She'll be gone by Saturday" that certain posters on here have been saying since October 2017.
To be honest, I don't disagree with you. She certainly has outlasted all the predictions so far. Mine included. I don't know how she has managed it!

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
How's about the ability of your abilities to do English ability?
Typing that post was the fifth most important thing occupying my time. After rolling a burrito, watching TV, stroking the cat and preparing for a job interview on Friday. Writing good English like what you does has never been my strong point anyway.

In 2002 Treason May wanted to get rid of the 'nasty party ' (her own words). Well, her renowned persistence has paid off, she has almost single handedly destroyed it. She deserves to be rewarded with a Labour peerage, when she eventually decides she can grovel to the EU no longer (or lower).

The landlord of the pub I was in at lunchtime was clearly very pleased to tell me that “It looks like we’ll see the end of May before the end of April this year!” I chuckled as I was still awaiting my pint.
However after hearing it for the 12th time,I went out to the garden.

Given that the Blessed TM is taking a kicking at the local polls, will she now write to us, individually, and tell us that she has lost confidence in us and give us the sack?

With a subsequent announcement that she regards the matter as closed.

A bit like “live every day as if it’s your last as one day you’ll be right”. May’s reckless handling of the future of both the nation and her party would indicate that she advocates this too. No sane person would act as she is unless they were confident it wouldn’t be them clearing up the mess.

And as a Type 1 Diabetic it could explain why she is making such a camels arse of it.
What with Abbott and May I’d suggest the Emporor has a particular kind of Diabetes that is actively infectious.