Theresa May about to Resign?

If someone does not vote, then their opinion is quite simply worth three fifths of the square root of **** all. Voting is not difficult, therefore by not voting you are declaring you have no interest. Moaning after the event when you have declared no interest makes you a **** (generic you, not specific to you you...)

But, but...

...protest marches are like, more important than votes right?
Plus they're more fun.
And Facebook likes.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
But, but...

...protest marches are like, more important than votes right?
Plus they're more fun.
And Facebook likes.
And a Saturday means the children won't have to take a day off school.

Mind you, there weren't many schoolchildren there today as it meant they wouldn't get a day off school.

Do keep up, chaps. The PM is going down the drain:

Tim Shipman (@ShippersUnbound) on Twitter
Tim Shipman.? It's fekkin' Harold Shipman we need to deal with the current shambles.

"Prime Minister. Let me just give you a quick injection. You'll feel much better afterwards."

"Monsieur Barnier. Here's one for you too."

"Juncker. Drink this. It's absinthe. You'll love it."

"Mr Tusk. I'll just give you a quick check for hernias. You may think I'm punching you in the balls but it's a bona fide medical check."

"Ah Mr Hammond. Take these pills then you can get back to chancelloring at the treasury."

"Boris! Jacob! Here's some crystal meth. It'll allow you to get more work done when you're forming the new government."

I say bring Maggie back
Can you imagine Maggie dealing with Brexit?

The entire coast of Europe would be a giant minefield by now and central Brussels would be a radioactive bomb crater.

Juncker, Barnier, Tusk and that Irish tw@t whose name escapes me but sounds like the villain in a Harry Potter movie would all be claiming political asylum in North Korea.

Any Learjet that takes off from anywhere in Belgium would be shot down by a T45 on radar picket in the North Sea, just on the off chance that it contains some senior Eurocrats.

HM Ships Queen Elizabeth and Prince of Wales would be parked at the top of the North Sea and in the English Channel to enforce a blockade. Forget the gillet jaunes, the French would have run out of food months ago and would be eating each other by now.

BAOR would be reformed from old boys who can remember how to tie puttees and how to get the gas regulator out of an SLR.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
There was a feature on the Nolan show on Radio 5 tonight, it featured a journalist (I was only half listening, and think he was from the Sunday Times) saying the cabinet are planning to give her ten days to resign, and have been talking amongst each other as to who they want to replace her.
While this has been rumoured for time time it seems ministers were openly talking of the plan today

OH. MY. GOD.
You're fcuked.
If Gove is installed, the country will be.

We've tried the Remain way of (not)leaving the EU, so let's now try the Leave way of actually leaving.
Way back in 2016 I said the UK economy would take a hit & then recover to a better position within 5 years.
I'm still more than happy to take that route, as the alternative really is the end of the European nation state & with it, the kind of individual drive & initiative that made western Europe the seat of global power for more than 200 years.

If someone does not vote, then their opinion is quite simply worth three fifths of the square root of **** all. Voting is not difficult, therefore by not voting you are declaring you have no interest. Moaning after the event when you have declared no interest makes you a **** (generic you, not specific to you you...)
True.

And irrelevant to my post.

The majority of the country didn't vote etc etc.

I know Farage's fluffed don't like the fact.

Grey Fox

*Russian Troll*
Name any of the other options, realistic or fantastical, who would be 'competent' in the circumstances. Parliment seems to think that "Do Not Want" constitutes a strategy.
Talking about fantastic options, Putin can be more than 'competent' in the circustances. His actual 'circumstances' are much more difficult, but he deal with it rather effective.

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
True.

And irrelevant to my post.

The majority of the country didn't vote etc etc.

I know Farage's fluffed don't like the fact.
Very much relevant. Voter turnout was just over 72%. But for simplicity 28% didn't vote. While that means neither Leave or Remain received more than 50% of the votes of the TOTAL electorate. However those peoples' votes do not count. Therefore of the people that could be bothered to vote, a large majority by absolute numbers voted in favour of Leave.