Theresa May about to Resign?

That little brown thing you regularly hand out. I find if I don’t get get one I’m automatically thinking about either editing the post or dumbing it down.
That's an icon representing an envelope...

You couldn't get much dumber than any of your posts, unless you're one of Bugsy's socks.

...and a failed turd polisher at that...

My feelings exactly, she was useless & damaging as a Home secretary & even worse as a PM. Her pathetic & continual prevarication & lying should make her the prime target for "offing". FFS she even makes the moronic Brown look reasonable and the slimy Blair honest* !
*Well perhaps I exaggerate with the last 2 examples.

Our local MP has stated he won't be standing in the constituency at the next GE. He's alienated his constituents because he's ignored the constituency's Referendum vote to leave. I suspect he knows the prospects of being re-elected are very marginal.

I wonder how many other MPs are now starting to think that way.
I'm considering putting myself forward as a candidate, or, more properly, Prospective Parliamentary Candidate.

I am afraid that the Conservative Party is finished and one can only guess at the future, because of Theresa May power is slipping away, a Government that cannot govern will not last much longer.

They should have binned her after the disastrous GE when she had loser written all over her

Archie

I am afraid that the Conservative Party is finished and one can only guess at the future, because of Theresa May power is slipping away, a Government that cannot govern will not last much longer.

They should have binned her after the disastrous GE when she had loser written all over her

Archie
Agreed. She seems incapable of adapting to anything that is not her own idea. She is destroying Brexit and I am not sure it isn't on purpose.