Theresa May about to Resign?

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
I was hoping she'd say
"I am speaking to you from the Cabinet Room at 10, Downing Street

This evening the British Ambassador in Brussels handed the EU Government a final note stating that unless we heard from them by 8 o'clock, that they were prepared at once to grow up, a state of war would exist between us.

I have to tell you now that no such undertaking has been received, and that consequently, this country is at war with the E.U."

What she has done is brilliant. She has set the people against Parliament (not hard, given how people feel at the moment). I used to say that she would become Prime Minister for life, half in jest. However, she is now well positioned to lead a revolt! We may have a dictatorship shortly.

I was hoping she'd say
"I am speaking to you from the Cabinet Room at 10, Downing Street

This evening the British Ambassador in Brussels handed the EU Government a final note stating that unless we heard from them by 8 o'clock, that they were prepared at once to grow up, a state of war would exist between us.

I have to tell you now that no such undertaking has been received, and that consequently, this country is at war with the E.U."

FF87D8_LEAD-e23f88d.jpg

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I don’t know when but I do recall saying “her ignorance and arrogance holds no bounds”.
Nothing has changed if anything she has got worse. I dislike Ken Clarke from when he was Home Secretary and started chipping away at the police but I agreed with him today when in the commons he asked the question when will she start to hold votes on what parliament actually wants.
Her reply was, “we already have”. She was shaking her head and pulling that ever so smarmy I know best face. I almost got off my arse and punched the telly but that would have been silly.

What she has done is brilliant. She has set the people against Parliament (not hard, given how people feel at the moment). I used to say that she would become Prime Minister for life, half in jest. However, she is now well positioned to lead a revolt! We may have a dictatorship shortly.
Dictators tend to be popular, at first, and competent.
May is neither, she is simply delusional.

TBH it was what I expected, nothing new just the same stuff repeated until us thickie children understand. A bit like the multitude of BBC repeats.

I'm more interested in the recall of Onasanya than what PMTM hasn't got to say and there's nothing on that yet either.