Theresa May about to Resign?

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
wrt the original thread topic, the catch is who has the credibility to succeed?

Boris - his remarks about historic child sex abuse enquiries don't help. In general I see him as erratic and opportunistic and unreliable. No thanks.

Hunt - total hash of health and now trying to win our favour by rounding up unwanted ISIS babies to being them here so that they will have the human right to bring vast swathes of extended family. No thanks.

Rudd - boats burnt as well as nbg as Home Sec. No thanks.

Fox - a possible after hearing his last HoC speech. Hope he has learnt from the Werrity thing.

Hammond - a Remainiac who has constantly tried to subvert the referendum but IF we get a clean break that he can't go back on, might give the country the sober-sided leadership it needs.

Davis - too thick. No thanks.

etc etc

Maybe it's a case of 'always keep a-hold of nurse for fear of finding something worse'.

In any case May is fireproof until December as far as her own side is concerned, by which time the Brexit picture will be different.

[snip...]

Fox - a possible after hearing his last HoC speech. Hope he has learnt from the Werrity thing.

[snip/]
Fox? Really?

This is the guy that as defence secretary was under the impression that all the op tours to AFG were undertaken by UK based troops and units. He made a point of stating that it was time that those based in BfG should also do their share.

As for the 'Werrity thing', as you call it; any mil officer or CS would have been fired and possibly prosecuted for that type of thing, never to regain their clearance...ever.

My labrador has more knowledge and sense of propriety than that twunt.

Fox? Really?

This is the guy that as defence secretary was under the impression that all the op tours to AFG were undertaken by UK based troops and units. He made a point of stating that it was time that those based in BfG should also do their share.

As for the 'Werrity thing', as you call it; any mil officer or CS would have been fired and possibly prosecuted for that type of thing, never to regain their clearance...ever.

My labrador has more knowledge and sense of propriety than that twunt.
Have many likes.

Surely it's a long time since Conservative MP's have given a monkeys about their local constituencies, they're all living in their Westminster bubble ignoring the proles

sadly that's true but I think a few high profile deselections of the worst traitors starting with the biggest Ms. May, might remind them who is paying their generous salary & expenses and perhaps make them realise that it is wise to heed their electorate.

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
Why do you think that?
Failure to grasp the issues in the early Brexit negotiations and not sharp enough to see where the EU was coming from and too slow to see how the CS were undermining the whole thing.

Failure to grasp the issues in the early Brexit negotiations and not sharp enough to see where the EU was coming from and too slow to see how the CS were undermining the whole thing.
I think he understood that he was to oversee the negotiations, the realisation that May sent them to be fall guys was possibly why he started tolaugh at the process in public!
He is far from thick, a loyal Conservative who was sh1t upon by his boss and despite this he still tried to do his job?
If that's your definition of thick then I'm sorry we will have to disagree!

Boris - his remarks about historic child sex abuse enquiries don't help. In general I see him as erratic and opportunistic and unreliable. No thanks.

Hunt - total hash of health and now trying to win our favour by rounding up unwanted ISIS babies to being them here so that they will have the human right to bring vast swathes of extended family. No thanks.

Rudd - boats burnt as well as nbg as Home Sec. No thanks.

Hammond - a Remainiac who has constantly tried to subvert the referendum but IF we get a clean break that he can't go back on, might give the country the sober-sided leadership it needs.

Davis - too thick. No thanks.

etc etc

Maybe it's a case of 'always keep a-hold of nurse for fear of finding something worse'.

In any case May is fireproof until December as far as her own side is concerned, by which time the Brexit picture will be different.
Fox after the Gayer fucked the Army over, really?

FFS! It's just chaos upon more chaos.

Cabinet row over PM's Brexit delay request

She's now going for a delay, as expected.

Clearly she cannot deliver. Why won't she go? If this were a company, the board would have had her out long ago, and if they didn't the shareholders certainly would have.
She won't leave and can't be sacked, is it for another year or so?