Theresa May about to Resign?

I just hope that some Conservative chairmen in Brexit constituencies are reading the riot act to their MPs.

Agreed - left to the SMEs in the various sectors it would've been sorted.
left to anything other than that crowd of self-serving, spineless, crawling, greedy b'stards in "that" place, the country would be in a better position.
Instead, we get buggered around by the top political invertebrate who refuses to listen but thinks it knows it all.
I am beginning to put her on a par with that other traitorous pile of dog eggs - Blair <spitspitspit>
At least Cameron had an excuse - he was born a fharkwit.

left to anything other than that crowd of self-serving, spineless, crawling, greedy b'stards in "that" place, the country would be in a better position.
Instead, we get buggered around by the top political invertebrate who refuses to listen but thinks it knows it all.
I am beginning to put her on a par with that other traitorous pile of dog eggs - Blair <spitspitspit>
At least Cameron had an excuse - he was born a fharkwit.
An interesting analogy Harry. My thoughts too as it appens.

Like Bibi in Israel, May is sick of politics and wants to retire sooooo bad.

But their sense of duty will not let them at this time, since in the absence of suitable successors, their countries would overnight descend in to chaos, with a breakdown in obedience in all level of society, institutions and government.

And once disobedience and even non-violent anarchy take grip in a nation, to get that genie back n the bottle usually means the expulsion/internment/elimination of up to 30% of the population and a dictator.

But their sense of duty will not let them at this time, since in the absence of suitable successors, their countries would overnight descend in to chaos, with a breakdown in obedience in all level of society, institutions and government.

And once disobedience and even non-violent anarchy take grip in a nation, to get that genie back n the bottle usually means the expulsion/internment/elimination of up to 30% of the population and a dictator.

Bloody hell!

That's truly Olympic class wibblery, that is!

Just exactly what do you use as a substitute for brain cells?

What you’re basically saying is that May being in power tonight is the reason I’m not throwing rocks, tipping over cars and setting fire to wheelie bins tomorrow morning.
Right. Got it. Thanks.

He's been Foreign Secretary and was effectively the head of the Leave Campaign. What more does he have to be or position he has to hold to be given his 'chance'?

He's an oaf or a bloke playing the oaf for the crowd. Either way, popular he may be (in a funny comedic way - Everybody loves the Court Jester), but the reality is he's a self-serving, flip-flopping shagger, who's own ego is his biggest enemy.

This is the third time I've quoted this post by @Victorian_Major from 2017. it's still relevant

Victorian_Major said:
Follow my logic...

• If Boris isn't a buffoon then he's made a conscious decision to act like one.
  • It's worked so far in lesser-jobs like MoL.
  • If he aspires to high office then he has to either:
  • A: Be a buffoon on the international stage in high office where 'buffoon' often translates to 'cnut.'
  • B: Stop being a buffoon.
  • If A then he's doomed because the electorate will tire of someone who isn't a buffoon playing the buffoon whilst representing them. If B then a newly non-buffoon Boris will lack authenticity to people who quite like people to be like they appear to be. We hate chameleon politicians.
  • Under a or b he's doomed.
  • How clever is that?
I think he's a charming idiot.

https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/boris-the-mp.217376/#post-5903232
Sorry I ve been away visiting for a day. Boris isn't that bad, give him a haircut (check) and a serious enough job (he's had those and did well enough Check) and he will work damned hard. I'm not a Londoner but have worked for him and would if I could vote for him, he's not as bad as the clowns doing the jobs that he has resigned from. As for Foreign sec being head of Brexit give your head a wobble (if that was another poster sorry) no one in that Brexit team of minister or assistant minister level were allowed to negotiate.
May stitched this up from the beginning.