Theresa May about to Resign?

What do you mean by "next time"?
Sorry, next time in relation to the next GE.

The Party system is now completely discredited.
But we still need a HoC filled with MPs.
More important now is the 'leaning' of the individual, up for re-election.

I will vote in future for the individual who I feel represents my views, irrelevant what party they align with. If I feel none do, then will enter a spoiled paper.
No, better still I'll enter a soiled paper.

Quite simply, the majority of the UK voted to Leave the EU. PMTM, because of the wording of the referendum, had nothing other to do except Leave. If the EU wanted to negotiate on the trade post Brexit then PMTM should have entered into that and not into a negotiation on how to Leave.
I believe passionately that we should leave.

I believe that we should, if necessary, leave without a deal.

But, I also believe that neither I nor most of those on the Forum have the information available to the leader of this country about the consequences, that the situation is complex and not quite as simple as many here have intimated.

Regardless of how poorly she has handled the negotiations it was always going to be a poison chalice. Given how tired she looks and sounds I bet she cannot wait to step down.
Being a Type 1 Diabetic probably isn't helping things.

And that is bound to be of increasing concern come the next GE. I am now uncertain where to put an X when the time comes. What are the options? SDP/Green/Independents?
Could be any one if them, if the individual convinces you that they were horrified by this assault on our concept of democracy.

I believe Nigel has just registered a new Party. Come GE time, might be worth a look there for common ground .

Oh she’s gone down in history all right. Alas NOT amongst the greats, personally I wish for a remake of that film Flushed Away, so much comedy content to pick from in the mother of all parliaments.
Has anyone done a Brexit version of Downfall yet? :)

In amongst this current flustercuck, this morning I was reminded of this;
On December 7 2016, MPs in the House of Commons voted to support a motion on Brexit by a majority of 373 that “recognises that this House should respect the wishes of the United Kingdom as expressed in the referendum on 23 June”.
Where did it all go so wrong?

On December 7 2016, MPs in the House of Commons voted to support a motion on Brexit by a majority of 373 that “recognises that this House should respect the wishes of the United Kingdom as expressed in the referendum on 23 June”.
Politicians got involved?

They didn't know what they were voting for! :)