Theresa May about to Resign?

Perhaps we should have a referendum to settle the matter.
I think we probably need a referendum to determine whether there is any appetite for another referendum.

Damn... we may need a referendum to determine whether or not we need a referendum to determine whether there's any appetite for another referendum.

I think we probably need a referendum to determine whether there is any appetite for another referendum.

Damn... we may need a referendum to determine whether or not we need a referendum to determine whether there's any appetite for another referendum.
If only we could have a yearly vote on MPs pay.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Perhaps we should have a referendum to settle the matter.
It’s a distinct possibility after last night.

Very strange this bunch of Tory MP’s. They refused to get rid of her a month or so ago, but won’t back her deal leaving the question, what do they want?

A second referendum will result in an overwhelming majority to stay in, this has been an exercise in having the public over.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I have fatty Mears books, a cupboard full of guns, a locker full of ammo...........along with some toilet paper and baked beans.
I haven’t even got any pop corn:(.

Since we can't trust the HoC to decide on whether it's deal or no deal, then I'm for a 2nd referendum.

Given that the HoC voted for a binding referendum, and the populace have already voted for exiting the EU, it's a simple question to be but on the paper;

Do you wish to..
A. Leave the EU under the terms of the negotiated Withdrawal agreement, or
B. Leave the EU without any withdrawal agreement.

Parties, and MPs to be allowed to campaign for either, but any who campaign for no brexit will be interred until after the referendum (yes, that's you Cable i'm looking at)

End of all arguments, unless democracy doesn't matter any more.