Theresa May about to Resign?

For: 202
Against: 432

EU Statement
We regret the outcome of the vote, and urge the UK Government to clarify its intentions with respect to its next steps as soon as possible...
Translation "We will still be receiving the £39Bn you promised, won't we?"

Donald Trump
If a deal is impossible, and no one wants no deal, then who will finally have the courage to say what the only positive solution is?
Translation: "All is going according to plan. This means you will now be staying in the EU, doesn't it?"

I hope DT is wrong. EU wants money, I doubt they want a rebellious ex-member back.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Labour, in my view, have no chance at all of getting into Government with the current crop of MP's that surround Corbyn. Abbot for Home Secretary? Really?

To answer your original question regarding the no confidence vote, it's at 1900hrs tomorrow, our time.
The Tories should put your statement to the test then, but as the last GE was rather close I’d prefer it if they didn’t take the chance and also hope that the Irish support the government as well tomorrow.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Her job is to stay in place and be beaten until the next general election.

She can then do what she likes.

Like it or not the Conservative Party is historically the greatest election winning machine this country has seen. They've gone a bit ideological of late, which has harmed their electoral results.

But the problem is they had someone who could have successfully harnessed things in Cameron (like him or not). He fell to the epic long Tory Civil war over the EU. So has she.

I'd suggest the men in grey suits have taken her to one side and told her that her duty is to fling herself onto the pyre of the EU Bonfire to put it out for all time in the party.

A peerage and her reward in the House of Lords for this couple of years of having the crap kicked out of her then await.

She's rubbish. But at least she isn't a terrorist supporting, probably traitorous, incompentent anti-Semite.

And that's me saying that, my fondess for Mrs May is well documented.
I’d still like to give her the mess Webley for her birthday though.

Anyone know when that is? She’s looking a lot older lately isn’t she.

I’d still like to give her the mess Webley for her birthday though.

Anyone know when that is? She’s looking a lot older lately isn’t she.
Gallifrey Walt.

stocked up on my andrex I'm no deal Brexit proof now

The only reason that Labour are not double figures in the lead over the current tory government is because of Jeremy Corbyn.

actually wouldn't losing a no confidence vote and then a hasty GE loss be a good thing for the tories dump the hot mess in the laps of labour with days to go, sounds like a plan to me

Some people would have you convinced that Brexit is actually the end of the world Jonesy.
Well the problem being somewhat serious is that when the 5th largest economy in the world can't figure out what it wants to do, it does cause some concern. It won't be the end of the world, but it will cause some unnecessary pain on the home front. The confusing thing for us heathens is trying to understand just what the **** is going on within your government. Your Brits you're not supposed to have the same ******* spectacle that we have going on.