Theresa May about to Resign?

To be honest, all I see are a herd of spineless, shifty, good-for-nothing opportunists trying to get the top dog position.
I'd rather see it go to a dog.
Or Larry the Cat.

All sitting "honourable" members have proved themselves to be in conflict with a large majority of the electorate hence should be binned. I feel they could serve the country better by being delivered to an organic waste electrical generation plant and pitchforked in to the converter.

To be honest, all I see are a herd of spineless, shifty, good-for-nothing opportunists trying to get the top dog position.
I'd rather see it go to a dog.
Or Larry the Cat.

All sitting "honourable" members have proved themselves to be in conflict with a large majority of the electorate hence should be binned. I feel they could serve the country better by being delivered to an organic waste electrical generation plant and pitchforked in to the converter.

60895443_831223213928584_751721187783999488_n.jpg

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Theresa May is a Christian Democrat rather than a Tory.
That’s very polite of you.
I would have called a ...................fill in the gap.*

*Gap not to scale.

Jeremy Hunt seems incapable of learning any political lessons and has signalled that it his wish to follow his ex-boss down the same path to oblivion.

Hunt warns against no-deal Brexit 'suicide'

How does he seriously believe that he is going to achieve anything different from May when he intends giving away the trump card?
It could be maneuvering in to making Remain/Revoke the only "viable" way.

There is a clause in the longer Article 50 extension to the attached letter that basically closes the WA to any renegotiation.

If he makes No Deal seem like destruction of the country, then Revoke is the only "responsible" thing he can do

Note also the point about evolving UK position. Others have commented that an election or referendum could be that evolution, so could be sold as a new mandate to renegotiate. Or revoke
View attachment 10-euco-art50-conclusions-en(1).pdf

Your clip conclusively proves that May isn't even good at lying...
She was however exceptionally good at refusing to accept anything put to her with overwhelming evidence that contradicted her actions or views.
Some people call it tenacity, resilience and single mindedness.
I call it stubbornness, an inability to compromise or see the facts and a skin thicker than a Rhino.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I call it stubbornness, an inability to compromise or see the facts and a skin thicker than a Rhino.
A bit more than just bias there I reckon.

She was however exceptionally good at refusing to accept anything put to her with overwhelming evidence that contradicted her actions or views.
Some people call it tenacity, resilience and single mindedness.
If she had been 16 and an environmentalist, she would be hailed as an austistic savant sent to lead us from damnation

Instead she's merely a diabetic autistic who refuses to listen to other people

The next question is will she be prepared to be a back bencher. I expect if Boris get the Leadership - PM he will continually bring up previous brexit failures, and if we Brexit 31st Oct - she will not want to stick around

I reckon on another by election, with TM resigning just after her successor in appointed

Archie