Theresa May about to Resign?

Rory Stewart isn't being too convincing on BBC News at the moment. Though on the whole, any BBC Interview tends to be awkward these days.

To go a little further, reluctantly, I can't help being reminded of Tony Blair somewhat.
Hancock too... Theresa May's anxious to please lap dog says "I am putting my self forward as Prime Minister because blah blah blah".

Interestly, he actually said 'prime minister'rather than 'leader of the Conservative Party'. An odd thing to say given that the contest is for a new party leader (who will almost certainly become the new PM).

I don't really see some of these 'chancers' getting very far into the contest.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Hancock too... Theresa May's anxious to please lap dog says "I am putting my self forward as Prime Minister because blah blah blah".

Interestly, he actually said 'prime minister'rather than 'leader of the Conservative Party'. An odd thing to say given that the contest is for a new party leader (who will almost certainly become the new PM).

I don't really see some of these 'chancers' getting very far into the contest.
That man is an ignorant little prick. I suppose that’s why he’s a politician.

That man is an ignorant little prick. I suppose that’s why he’s a politician.
Say what you mean matey... all this ambiguity and fence sitting only leads to confusion .

You may be right... I had him pegged as PMTM's eager little yes man. PMTM under pressure? Wheel out Yesman Hancock for a few 'PMTM is wonderful, she is doing a fantastic job and I love her lots' words.

Stewart has stated he wont serve under BoJo.
No surprises from the neo-liberal bed wetter then.
I think there are plenty in The Tory Party who don’t like Boris but will serve in his potential Cabinet because they care more about personal advancement than principles.

At least Stewart has been honest and up front. Something to like in him.

I think there are plenty in The Tory Party who don’t like Boris but will serve in his potential Cabinet because they care more about personal advancement than principles.

More likely though is that Stewart is simply presenting his own USP... something to clearly seperate him from the more BREXIT minded leadership candidates.
IMG_0888.PNG

He has little chance of winning the race and little hope of a job in the new cabinet. (Paddy Power snapshot taken just now... joint 5th with Brady)

More likely that Stewart is getting his retaliation in first as he knows fine and well that if BoJo does succeed to The Iron Throne, he would never get the invitation to No 10 and offered a portfolio.

More likely that Stewart is getting his retaliation in first as he knows fine and well that if BoJo does succeed to The Iron Throne, he would never get the invitation to No 10 and offered a portfolio.
With interviews like this, he is not going to be winning over the conservatives whose views he classifies as eccentric or irrational, nor the ones who believe that leaders should have different opinions and policy from Labour

With interviews like this, he is not going to be winning over the conservatives whose views he classifies as eccentric or irrational, nor the ones who believe that leaders should have different opinions and policy from Labour

Yep.
Good constituency MP - just keep his hands of the levers of power.

Theresa May crossing the floor maybe, they couldn't do much better for a left of centre hard remainer fixated on stopping Brexit
Vince Cable's successor?