Theresa May about to Resign?

I was talking about diverting attentIon from the EU election results, the famous words '' A good day to bury bad news''
The EU poll results are published overnight on Sunday. Surely you must understand this most basic point and the reason why.

Yes, I am literate and aware of EU electoral procedures. Current political events here will take precedence on front pages to the anticipated bad news for some of our political parties on Sunday night.
How wonderful for you.

The EU poll results are published overnight on Sunday. Surely you must understand this most basic point and the reason why.
It is probably only you that understands this most basic point and the reason why eh Captain Patronisingly-Clevererthanyou.

It is probably only you that understands this most basic point and the reason why eh Captain Patronisingly-Clevererthanyou.
I suggest everybody with a basic understanding of the process understands this most simple point.

Is that so that the EU have time to manipulate results ?

Ir would appear that if the results are to the EU's liking they are leaked immediately.

The Dutch Labor Party of Frans Timmermans, the center-left candidate for European Commission president, is the unexpected winner of the European Parliament election in the Netherlands, according to an exit poll.
Timmermans’ Labor wins Dutch EU election: exit poll

Surely you must understand the basic point that the EU are just as guilty of media manipulation as anyone else.

Rory Stewart isn't being too convincing on BBC News at the moment. Though on the whole, any BBC Interview tends to be awkward these days.

To go a little further, reluctantly, I can't help being reminded of Tony Blair somewhat.

Is that so that the EU have time to manipulate results ?

Ir would appear that if the results are to the EU's liking they are leaked immediately.

Timmermans’ Labor wins Dutch EU election: exit poll

Surely you must understand the basic point that the EU are just as guilty of media manipulation as anyone else.
There is something of a difference between election results and an exit poll. It wasn't leaked by the EU.

Exitpoll Ipsos: PvdA grootste bij hoogste opkomst in dertig jaar

Are you always so paranoid?

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
Rory left Mrs S very unimpressed. Man is interesting but has zero charisma.

There is something of a difference between election results and an exit poll. It wasn't leaked by the EU.

Exitpoll Ipsos: PvdA grootste bij hoogste opkomst in dertig jaar

Are you always so paranoid?
That's ok then Captain Caken d'Arrse... the rules are only there to broken after all...

Will there be exit polls?
No - the rest of the EU will be voting over the next few days. It is a criminal offence for any country in the EU to publish exit polls, or any information about how people have voted during the election, before 22:00 BST on Sunday 26 May.

Rory Stewart isn't being too convincing on BBC News at the moment. Though on the whole, any BBC Interview tends to be awkward these days.

To go a little further, reluctantly, I can't help being reminded of Tony Blair somewhat.
He's typical of the Liberals who have joined the Tory Party then worked to turn it into the Liberal Party.