Theres some sick people about

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by auxie, Feb 28, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. One might even call it a 'hot dog'.

2. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Labrador Bonnie, aged three, escaped from her owner's garden in Caradoc Road, Prestatyn, Denbighshire, and came home with a "huge wound" on her back.

Or maybe the useless cunt that owns it should make sure their garden is secure.

Feckless Mong, if the dog hadn't got out then it probably wouldn't be in the state its in. Bring back the dog licence and make it a couple of hundred quid.

3. Not unusual for North Wales.Funny lot up there.

4. It is planned to be much more expensive, I mean comprehensive than just a license..

5. Will they be bringing in a competence test for parents too?? There are far more feral kids about than dangerous dogs!!

6. My sentiments exactly having had to shoot two very expensive and nice looking dogs on the hill a fortnight ago. Some owners are utterly brainless when it comes to looking after animals.

7. I think we're sorted with the stinky ferocious dog:
    They don't even mention trip hazards. I do remember a time though when SOMEONE let the bathmat and his pal loose on the neighbourhood - the images of the Dog Warden will never leave my mind. <<shudders>>.

8. there is no plan to enforce women to go on dubious dates with the dodgy dog warden though.

9. I took one for the team and kept the perps out of clink didn't I? Mind you, the smell of my hound and the gayness of yours would have meant that they probably would have been released with a caution.

Anyway, if that bastard gardener had fixed the fence, there would have been no need for me to have a coffee with Uncle Fester.

10. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

If North Wales is 'up there', where the fuck are you, Gwynned?

11. "vvaannmmaann" Can you elaborate exactly what you mean regarding this comment?