Theres some great sh*t on the interweb!

Great. I'll have the ex hubby made into a pint glass...then i can honestly say i have had a drink out of him for the first time ever :D

I'd have a pint glass with the wife's ashes in the base (When she goes obvioulsy, just in case this site is being monitored by the fuzz and my wife has a suspicious 'accident' tomorrow) so everytime I take my last swig, there she is, the last thing I see as the Weizen slides slowly down.

Bliss!

Edited to say Bossyboots beat me to it!

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Looks like a broken cervix . . . .

Alternatively, i'll have him made into a p!sspot in order to sh!t on his head :D

Biped wrote

As modelled by Goody :lol:

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Can we have a glass spittoon made.... With Gordon Browns ashes in it?

Delivery next week? That'll do nicely!

Biped said:

Or a slighty mutated DNA string.

I'll get my coat . . . . .

BiscuitsAB said:
The paper weight is a crack up! You surely wouldn't do that to one of your nearest and dearest? couldn't imagine having grandparents ashes around, it would feel like they were watching over my shoulder and they certainly wouldnt approve of some of the stuff I do :)
BEst not have them made into a glass dildo then.

frigate23 said:
Donkey-Spanker said:
BiscuitsAB said:
Theres some great sh*t on the interweb!
Why don't you go find some of it then, and stop posting this shite.
Are you having your period?!
DS is your doris shagging your best mate or something? :oops:

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The bird trying to escape from the purple dress could have my body!

It's not a bad idea for ashes though. I could have my managers ashes made into an egg timer, and at least he would work for 3 minutes a day then.

Get Your own ideas fat and hairy !! When my second wife popped her Clogs, We had to dig her up and have her Gob nailed Shut!!Seriously I then had her ashes put in a large eggtimer, seems I was not the first person to do this in warrington , because the Funeral Director offered a choice of sizes and stands, now I can give her a shakeup now and then , the kids and grand kids love it!! they are proud of their grandad who burnt a Witch and keeps her Ashes on his desk as a souvinir 8)

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Truth is often stranger than fiction. What an excellent deed!