There's more than one way to get ahead.....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by postman_twit, Aug 9, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Somewhere near the bottom I would imagine. ;-)

2. Nice one.

edited to add; message too short, so....... bollocks.

3. Even your run in with the RCN hasn't increased your influence. Something more drastic in time for next year's list perhaps?

4. lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender , so which one is she?
    [​IMG]

5. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Good luck to her - I've the greatest respect for anyone who makes it to a Commission from the Ranks - and especially so in the RN and Army.

And as this is the NAAFI Bar, it's obligatory to add - yes indeed, like the fist of an angry God :)

6. Wait... Peter Mandelson is gay?!?

7. [​IMG]

Her new cabin boy.

8. How about all 4, and yes even just for the experience and at my age you just can't be fussy any more

9. Purple_Flash

Purple_Flash War Hero Moderator

The poor woman obviously suffers from psychotic episodes. The article quite clearly states that she thinks that she is a 'Chair'. Still, in the world of those ill enough to self-identify as pieces of furniture it could be worse; she might think she's a closet!

10. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I'm going with gender non-specific but possibly requiring realignment but in the mean time gayer than Christmas but still batting for the correct side due to the gender issues . . . . or in simple terms, she's a girl who should be a boy, but likes girls anyway, but if she was a boy, she'd like boys too, but she's not fussy, as long as neither has a moustache.

11. Well done on the commission - even better to have served from at least 1997 (QGJM) and managed to avoid any campaign service. Bar of course the campaign for LGBT (isn't that a sandwich? Oh that's a horrible image!) rights of course.

Edited to add: Sorry, since 1986! Spokesperson in Bosnia? She's a bit butcher than Gary Coward, I'll give her that.

12. "Prime Minister David Cameron recently declared 'The Pink List 2010' to be both 'a celebration and a challenge'. "

Is it a challenge to do the whole list

13. If I was still serving and I found out that she was posted to the same unit, I would remove my stripes and report to MCTC because there is no way I could stop myself from taking the piss and she does not look like she takes prisoners.

14. I despair.......