Theres cute, and theres taking the p*ss

That video is frightening. Mind you, it might be better for PMS than Chocolate :D

Imagine the fun and games to be had with them little fuckers ...

straight in a wood chipper .... ??

Bacon slicer ??

Trebuchet into an industrial meat grinder ??

Force feed them PCP and watch them fight each other to the death ??

use them as amusing novelty furry "track pads" for your AFV??

some amusing covers for your golf clubs..??

saw its skull in half ... scoop out innards .. novelty ice bucket ??

scoop brains out ... fill head cavity with ball bearings ... black and white maracas ???

Come on lads and lasses .. lets have 101 uses for a dead/mutilated baby panda family !!!! :D

Their mummies and daddies can handle Shortfuse. Have you seen the size of their claws, ffs?

Lunch anyone - could fit one in a jumbo bap!!

Is it wrong that I got a full on boner when I saw those cubs?

"Awwwwwwwwwww"

Yes, I crumbled! Can I have one for Christmas???

SF if you even DARE throw one of them in a wood chipper, your balls will shortly follow it! :twisted:

well ..... there's 11 left ... take your pick ..... oh no .... make that 10

BBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz.....................plop.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute. wantonewantonewwantonewantonewantonewantonewantone.

<... is nearly in tears cos they're soooooooooooooooo fluffy>

Mind you they could, even at this age, rip my throat out.

Attachments

Awwwwwwwww PTP they are lovely. I would look after all of them.

SF you know you wouldnt have it in you to hurt one. Bet you cant stop yourself from feeling all squishy inside :lol:

Have a look at the other "animal loving " story on that page.

Shrew what on ear is that boggly eyed excuse for an animal you posted?! 8O

Should it be in 'truth behind the username'? :p

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Now that fox hunting is banned and alternatives are sought, how fast can a panda run?

flowers said:
Shrew what on ear is that boggly eyed excuse for an animal you posted?! 8O

Should it be in 'truth behind the username'? :p
... it's a new species of lemur (I fink...) Sort of monkey, but not quite. The species is Microcebus lehilahytsara .

The rat was my pet rat. Brian - sadly departed due to cancer. And the piccy at the end is froma wildlife charity that helps conserve endogenous British species like Badgers, foxes and hedgehogs (who are also cute).

... I am not so cute. Although I am small and furry.

S

small furry animals ... they keep the trade in "cuteness" alive and available for cooey gooey females the world over ...

i prefer to think of them as "hors deuvres"

BB ... you obviously don't know me at ALL .... i f ucking hate cutesy little things and find nothing funnier than driving past a particularly gory piece of road kill and wondering how daddy is going to explain to the kids what happened to "sooty" ... who incidentally looks like a bag of mince that got dropped.

animals were put on this planet to be mocked, killed and eaten.... not necessarily in that order ...

small furry animals by definition haven't got much good eating on them so are simply to be mocked and killed .... in as funny a way as possible.

Pandas are THE most useless cretinous low sex driven fat oriental c unty bears in the world ,... FACT ....

everything else is just scoff that isnt dead yet :D

And MDN ... for once i agree with you ... i had a boner a cat couldnt scratch when i saw them ... unfortunately the cat couldnt scratch it because i bolt croppered all its feet off :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D The Book Club 1
Auld-Yin The NAAFI Bar 9
Bravo_Bravo The Intelligence Cell 4